We are in a world war against globalist Tyrrants

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too old and crippled for Rambo stuff, will just get someone killed. BUT my kids will. MY 39 y.o. daughter was talking to me about this last week and I apologized that my generation allowed it to get this bad. She answered that it was her generations mess and they would clean it up one way or another. I can still reload their ammo though.

It is the Globalists, the Uniparty, the Party of Davos, the Swamp, Wall Street, whatever you call it. Stephen Bannon has been telling us for years this is the real enemy.

Bannon says opening up China did not change China. Opening up China gave the Globalists a new model and it changed us. That new model is government sanctioned capitalism for the privileged and grinding, communism, bare survival,for the rest of us. Their model is identical to Fascism. The difference is they are willing to support a whole underclass of government-dependent people if they will supply the votes to keep the Elites in office. So the enemy is both the top and the bottom of the economic spectrum.

The battle is over who supports this bloated government bureaucracy. Who pays to support the useless feeders at the bottom? Who pays to support the huge military necessary to enforce global domination?

The battle is also over how much freedom those in the middle, paying the bills, will be given. Too much and you get Hong Kong. This means stripping away our Constitutional rights in the USA on a massive scale.

Look at the latest example of how the Wall Street Elites have returned after Trump and re-engineered our economic downfall outsourcing our industry for their profit. It means abortion for the native born population and the importation of cheap foreigners who are much more malleable in terms of freedoms and economics. It means stripping away nationalism and individual rights for the greater "good" of climate change.

Last edited:
How can we resist and stop them? Will we learn from history? Will we fight?

I've learnt from history, learnt that those that fight dictatorships on their assendance and peak of power end up in a grave. You can't stop this freight train, but as history has proven time and again, you can get off the track and wait it out the madness in a remote corner. Mussolini subjugated all of Italy, but not Sicily. The Sicilian Mafia just went underground, they rolled with the punches and life there went on much as before.

Our greatest enemy isn't the tyrants and their ranks of enforcers, it's the do-gooders that live all around us, they are the ones that will narc you in. The Jews found that out in WWII and so did the Russian farmers under Stalin. Go Grey is the key, blend in, pretend you're one of the useless-eaters.

Our greatest enemy isn't the tyrants and their ranks of enforcers, it's the do-gooders that live all around us, they are the ones that will narc you in.

This is very true. However, Alexander Solzhenitsyn said they should've fought their local thugs with whatever weapons they had. He said they should've made Stalin run out of thugs.

People are physically conquered locally, but mentally conquered nationally. The mental is first, followed by the physical. If it was the other way around it fail every time.

Without the local douchebags they'd get nowhere. They come in all forms and they are usually paid by the regimes.

Without the local douchebags they'd get nowhere. They come in all forms and they are usually paid by the regimes.

As my eyes have been opened these last 2 years to how enormous the “buy out” of people in charge is, a Bible verse about money being the root of all evil keeps popping into my head.

As my eyes have been opened these last 2 years to how enormous the “buy out” of people in charge is, a Bible verse about money being the root of all evil keeps popping into my head.
Go back and read your Bible verse again Georgia. ;)
It's not "money", it's "the love of money."

It is the Globalists, the Uniparty, the Party of Davos, the Swamp, Wall Street, whatever you call it. Stephen Bannon has been telling us for years this is the real enemy.

Bannon says opening up China did not change China. Opening up China gave the Globalists a new model and it changed us. That new model is government sanctioned capitalism for the privileged and grinding, communism, bare survival,for the rest of us. Their model is identical to Fascism. The difference is they are willing to support a whole underclass of government-dependent people if they will supply the votes to keep the Elites in office. So the enemy is both the top and the bottom of the economic spectrum.

The battle is over who supports this bloated government bureaucracy. Who pays to support the useless feeders at the bottom? Who pays to support the huge military necessary to enforce global domination?

The battle is also over how much freedom those in the middle, paying the bills, will be given. Too much and you get Hong Kong. This means stripping away our Constitutional rights in the USA on a massive scale.

Look at the latest example of how the Wall Street Elites have returned after Trump and re-engineered our economic downfall outsourcing our industry for their profit. It means abortion for the native born population and the importation of cheap foreigners who are much more malleable in terms of freedoms and economics. It means stripping away nationalism and individual rights for the greater "good" of climate change.

Great post. totally accurate. This is the attempted imposition of modern global feudal class system. it cannot be done with only military might, you must first reduce the populace to dependency. Be on the lookout for moves to outlaw or limit private ownership of land in the name of climate change.. it is about power, money is just one tool of achieving and maintaining power

As normal people, we don't yet come up against the big tyrants, BUT we can reach the little tyrants, that's the way it is, and one should NEVER underestimate the little tyrants.
Once the henchmen of the great tyrants are calm, they'll think twice about what you're doing up there.

1639271192264.jpg

It isn't just the globalist tyrants that we must fight, we must fight it at a local level too. We have many power hungry governors, mayor's, health districts, teachers and school boards, etc around the country. Tyrants must be stopped at all levels, starting at the dog catcher level and up.

Exactly what Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote in the Gulag Archipelago. He said we should've made Stalin run out of henchmen. Henchmen were the local enforcers.

He wrote "we should've attacked them with everything we had: sticks, shovels, rocks".

Here is one of my fears.

In the collapse the large international corporations will end, like Walmart, Home Depot etc.

In their wake local communities will have unemployed people step in and create small businesses to fill the needs.

I’m replying here because the original post is in the wrong thread. Hopefully someone will move it.

Anyway, I’m confused. It very much appears to me like the Plan from the globalist/new world order IS to crash the middle class…their businesses and take their assets. In this way Big Business rules! Have you ever looked at how many big business entities are signed up with the World Economic Forum? You know, the ones taking over the world and attempting to make us all slaves?!

To me, every community going back to having LOCAL everything is the way to save our nation. So I very much applaud the increase in small business!! It gives power back to the American Citizens!

Latest posts

Back