We are getting an Aldi's.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we have an Aldi's and at least in my area the produce is fresher and lower cost...I also buy woild caught canned Alaskan salmon there lower cost than Wally world or other...you have to look for the deals like everywhere but there are many items that are good buys...I would not say ALL items, but def worth a look..lots of canned veggies or fruit tends to be better price. They do switch stuff around, so what might be there for a good deal one week might not be available the next...check it out! Worth a look through. Your mileage may vary depending on store location...make sure you bring bags to carry your items in as they font furnish them, but you can buy them there...and bring a quarter to get a buggy...you get the quarter back when you check out with buggy..

Just check them out, they do vary with products, deals as I understand it in varying locations..not sure why...I'm sure someone can answer that, but I patronize their store often here where we are..I typically buy raw florida honey, canned veggies n fruits, canned condensed soup (yes, the off brand cream of chicken n cream of mushroom, fresh apples, potatoes, green onions, cabbage, lettuce, Brussel sprouts, asparagus, (when they have it), berries, pasta, dried beans, fast acting instant yeast I stock up on tomatoe paste there, and their 2+ $ wine is actually drinkable! True! šŸ˜†

That is good point. It is normally a second stop for certain things. When you get familiar with what they have to fit your needs, you'll know what is better to get there or not (if you are counting pennies like me these days).Yesterday I didn't buy any produce at the other bigger stores either due to cost or quality, and will be making trip to Aldi today for that. I didn't have room in my car yesterday to stop. They don't have a big selection and it did have to grow on me when ours first opened...I also agree, I like their chips! You can get braised beef flavor, pulled pork, Cuban sandwich flavored!

Latest posts

Back