Water Purifier

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
I found the following company, SteriPEN, that makes water purifiers that use UV-C. The company says their products eliminate over 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoa that cause water-borne illness.

For my edc bag i went with the life straw
I found the following company, SteriPEN, that makes water purifiers that use UV-C. The company says their products eliminate over 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoa that cause water-borne illness.

In my edc bag i went with the life straw, bad choice i think. Going with the
Katadyn MyBottle Water Purifier
so i can dip an go.

For my edc bag i went with the life straw
In my edc bag i went with the life straw, bad choice i think. Going with the

so i can dip an go.
That is a pretty cool system, and the price is pretty good to considering it is at REI. I now have a REI near my place so I am going to have go take a look at this.

Hello there I am new to the forum and i think that my first item should be a filtering water bottle , since water is the most essential

i have reached to this 2 bottles
Sawyer Water Treatment Filter Bottle

Katadyn MyBottle Water Purifier

i only found one place where they compared it and it only had 5 comments saying that the SAwyer is better, although it doesnt do anything against viruses , but katadyn does

also Sawyer has a 0.1 micron vs katadyn of 0.3

what do you guys think ?

I have used katadyn for many many years, never had a problem with the purification or equipment. My vote is katadyn.

Latest posts

Back