Water, little something about the stuff,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't describe a much easier way, here are two examples tho. Good kickoff Jonnte. Many ways to do it, just pick your favorite...not just salty water, dirty water and just grass or leaves does the same thing in a pot, just less water and takes longer...Gary

Last edited:
Water is NOT HAPPY in plastic bottles or aluminum. Water is happy in glass or copper. Years of study show that the water really reacts to different materials, light and even to the type of music we listen to...from plastic bottles: the water freezes and is just white formless crystals. From glass bottles: the water freezes and shows a rainbow of colors and is always in a hexagon form like snowflakes. Japanese studies and microscopic photographs show this phenomona clearly.
Positive thoughts and words affect water the same way.

This is all good stuff to know, but I'm not sure why I would ever be in a place where I'd have to distill our water. I've got a deep well with pure clean water, several springs, creeks and lakes in the area with water clean enough to drink from. I also carry a water filter in my every day carry bag just in case I'm somewhere that the water is questionable.

I also carry a water filter in my every day carry bag just in case somewhere that the water is questionable.
Me too Arctic, I have said before, my EDC is more extensive than most peoples BOB. A weeks worth of food and water, clothing bag, tools, fishing and hunting things etc. are always in the car. Even if I do not live in the middle of nowhere like you do and have to deal with bears, wolves and rattlesnakes...
just wanted to make the transfer of info on water a bit easier for the beginners who are reading here and not full-time members. Many read in on our discussions without being a member and answering or actively participating in our prep talks. GP

Latest posts

Back