Watches

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSgt.

Reaction score
Anyone have any good recommendations on a decent watch? I am trying to find one that isint to pricey but is durable. Dont care about the wristband as I plan to make one out of paracord.

G shock, you can get a decent one for like 35.00
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352068846.865591.jpg

I recommend G-shock or an inexpensive EDC watch, but get one that has the solar rechargeable battery. I wore one through multiple deployments and served as my everyday watch for 8 years until I got my Omega. Now it's on my wrist day and night.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352086087.871271.jpg

This is the one I went with, mostly because it was cheap and I liked the style :p

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352146238172.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352146238172.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 14
This is what i currently have. I'm a sucker for durable and cheap stuff.
  • GX-56GB-1D (The bigger one, had it for a year) - Named as King of G-Shocks, known to be the toughest G-shock ever made with double shock absorber. Its also Solar Powered!
  • DW-5600MS1D (The smaller one, just had it for a week now) - Military Inspired, Non-Solar.
Next up will be the GR-7900KG-3D, and will also be the one goin into the small faraday cage which i will be prepping soon. :m4:
20121109_145759 2.jpg

• GX-56GB-1D (The bigger one, had it for a year) - Named as King of G-Shocks, known to be the toughest G-shock ever made with double shock absorber. Its also Solar Powered!
  • DW-5600MS1D (The smaller one, just had it for a week now) - Military Inspired, Non-Solar.

Next up will be the GR-7900KG-3D, and will also be the one goin into the small faraday cage which i will be prepping soon. :m4:

View attachment 268

Nice, can't go wrong with a shock.

Those are awesome!
Me, id get one thats self sustaining, as in no batterys.
Also, like the ones shown, ones with a calender on it. Itll be easy to lose track of the date post-shtf.
Could probably find one on e-Bay for cheap.

Lmao, might wanna sencrenize those times lol

Latest posts

Back