Watch out..:)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propwash

Reaction score
In a SHTF situation we'd better not advertise our location..:)

rambo-radio.jpg

I agree for most secrecy is the best ploy . However sometimes ones reputation as a prepper grows and with it exposure . At that point high security is recommended .

Agreed, i found that out the hard way last year when the Brit police came knocking my door and confiscated my Rambo knife, commando knife and even my Swiss army knife because I'd posted a pic of them in a camping forum!
They also grilled me to find out if I posed any kind of security threat but didn't arrest me because they could see I was just an ordinary decent patriotic christian and my knives were just for camping purposes..:)

Agreed, i found that out the hard way last year when the Brit police came knocking my door and confiscated my Rambo knife, commando knife and even my Swiss army knife because I'd posted a pic of them in a camping forum!
They also grilled me to find out if I posed any kind of security threat but didn't arrest me because they could see I was just an ordinary decent patriotic christian and my knives were just for camping purposes..:)
A patriotic Christian : ) that be straight to the gulag in North Korea or China

Incidentally in 2001 I was arrested on a bullshine "vigilante" charge and even before the case came to court the cops had searched my flat, seized my computer and took a DNA swab from inside my cheek.
They probably intended pinning every crime in the book on me but I came up clean on all counts..:)
However I still got 3 months in the slammer because a local black drug gang had complained to the police that I was "harassing" them by watching them through my binoculars as they sold drugs to kids from the school across the road, you couldn't make it up..:)

Incidentally in 2001 I was arrested on a bullshine "vigilante" charge and even before the case came to court the cops had searched my flat, seized my computer and took a DNA swab from inside my cheek.
They probably intended pinning every crime in the book on me but I came up clean on all counts..:)
However I still got 3 months in the slammer because a local black drug gang had complained to the police that I was "harassing" them by watching them through my binoculars as they sold drugs to kids from the school across the road, you couldn't make it up..:)

That's what a Tyrranical police state does and that's what you have.

Incidentally you were also arrested in 2001 only this time not for pooping or running around with a Rambo knife. But this time for harassing drug dealers selling drugs to school children across the road from the school. Maybe it was neighbourhood watch : ) who reported you thinking you were a dirty old man eyeballing school children off with your binoculars instead of duly watching on drug dealers. Drug dealers usually work by their own code of retribution. What shall our holy knight of the cross enlighten us with next . Perhaps you be a black knight : )

In Europe, you always have one foot in jail in many countries, as the months with Corona have already shown.
If you were skeptical about the measures and the policy of the state, or if you spoke out publicly against the vaccination, people in blue suits stood very quickly in front of your door and intimidated you.
If this did not help, the media would tear you apart and you would lose your job and reputation, and everyone would tolerate it.

..Maybe it was neighbourhood watch who reported you thinking you were a dirty old man eyeballing school children off with your binoculars instead of duly watching on drug dealers..;)

You gotta be jivin us boy, I AM a Neighbourhood Watchman, and when I see black gangs doping up kids, I swing smoothly into action..:)
Anyway admit you're pouting and sulking because Argentina has just beat your Aussie team..:p

Ausl-v-Arg.jpg

Well we only lost by the 1goal we held ourselves rather well considering the kick ball not be our favoured National sport. The kick ball be your number 1 sport. Just checked the last time you won a World Cup. Oh Dear only 1 World Cup and that be 56yrs ago 🙈 in 1966 and considering you have the prestigious premier league. Perhaps you have underperformed. It be only black gangs doping up children you think ? Colour doesn’t discriminate when it comes to such evil and greed. what nationality addicted the Chinese people to opium when the emperor of China tried to stop the shiploads of opium coming into his ports from the East India company. Commonly known as the era of the opium wars. Certainly not the blacks. Lay back and think of England I guess. ( Dope incorporated ) might be a good book for you to read
005E8DEC-F7DD-4103-B2F5-92E44C122B55.jpeg

Last edited:
Just checked the last time you won a World Cup. Oh Dear only 1 World Cup and that be 56yrs ago.. 🙈

World cup final wins- England 1, Australia 0..:p
Anyway we Brits are too busy winning wars like when we trashed Argentina in 1982

World cup final wins- England 1, Australia 0..:p
Anyway we Brits are too busy winning wars like when we trashed Argentina in 1982
Oh yes that little Archipelago of rocks called the Falkland Islands not far off the coast of Argentina where more than 6000 sheep do dwell. Actually the sheep population out number the local population 2/1. I sure the 6000 sheepy waved their Union Jacks in full appreciation of Britannia sailing half way around the world to save them from being sheared or shaved from those most horrid Argentine sheep nappers 😀 I guess you had to cling to one little piece of the empire after your beloved Mr Churchill had destroyed the empire including all of Europa with it during the 2nd world war

Oh yes that little Archipelago of rocks called the Falkland Islands not far off the coast of Argentina where more than 6000 sheep do dwell. Actually the sheep population out number the local population 2/1. I sure the 6000 sheepy waved their Union Jacks in full appreciation of Britannia sailing half way around the world to save them from being sheared or shaved from those most horrid Argentine sheep nappers 😀 I guess you had to cling to one little piece of the empire after your beloved Mr Churchill had destroyed the empire including all of Europa with it during the 2nd world war

The Argies made the mistake of invading the Falklands while Iron Lady Maggie was Prime Minister, "I was furious" she said afterwards.
Wouldn't you just like to give her a great big kiss?..:)

MaggieT.jpg

..last year the Brit police came knocking my door and confiscated my Rambo knife, commando knife and even my Swiss army knife because I'd posted a pic of them in a camping forum!..:)

However rest assured that won't happen to most preppers, it only happened to me because I'd been making fiercely patriotic posts in internet forums so the cops felt obliged to check out that I wasn't about to go on a killing spree, especially as I'm an ex-member of the far right British National Party, plus of course I was convicted of vigilante charges 20-odd years ago, so I suppose they were only doing their job..:)
My old membership card-

bnp-cardB.jpg

Last edited:
The Argies made the mistake of invading the Falklands while Iron Lady Maggie was Prime Minister, "I was furious" she said afterwards.
Wouldn't you just like to give her a great big kiss?..:)

View attachment 18094
Well kissing ok. Here’s to Hot lips Maggie 👄 For some the kiss of life to others the kiss of death. Guess the Falklands must have played some military purpose in the strategic plans of the UK. Though I can’t seem to remember what that be.

However rest assured that won't happen to most preppers, it only happened to me because I'd been making fiercely patriotic posts in internet forums so the cops felt obliged to check out that I wasn't about to go on a killing spree, especially as I'm an ex-member of the far right British National Party, plus of course I was convicted of vigilante charges 20-odd years ago, so I suppose they were only doing their job..:)
My old membership card-

View attachment 18095
the British nationalist party. They sound very patriotic. Propwash why you leave the party ?

Quite frankly, I believe governments already know everything. I'm concerned about locals knowing the stuff I have here in case people get desperate. The CIA here knows. They will eventually try to take all of us out but there are a lot of us. In the US, there will be a lot of casualties when that happens because many of us will fight.

I've already gotten my house in order in case of my death. 🙂 At this point, I feel that my life would be best spent protecting my children by whatever means necessary.

Latest posts

Back