Wassup from Minnesota

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiteMe707

Reaction score
I've realized I've been relatively active here but haven't did this yet. So hey. I'm relatively new to the whole prepping thing. I've been watching whats been going on for awhile around all of us and came to the conclusion I'm pretty sure all of us here came too. Were screwed. And I came to the conclusion rather then be ignorant and helpless, I'd rather give my family a chance.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome...not sure about being screwed, but then I don't live in Northern Minnesota...just thinking of the temp along route 2 or near International Falls, is enough for this guy to praise the old man that I am in warmer climes.

Silent bob, as long as you can stay warm the colder climate could prove quite useful in the event SHTF. Its a natural barrier muaraders and raiders and will also result in a much more sparsely populated area which in turn will result in a lot less fighting over resources. So it could be greatly advantageous. Meanwhile everyone will be flocking to southern areas which will cause much greater problems in the warmer climates. But if were not screwed what are we? I can guarantee I'm not getting the warm and fuzzys. And thanks for the greetings.

welcome,living closely to mad-vlad doesn't quite give me the feeling of confidence in the future,one more reason to prep :)

I've realized I've been relatively active here but haven't did this yet. So hey. I'm relatively new to the whole prepping thing. I've been watching whats been going on for awhile around all of us and came to the conclusion I'm pretty sure all of us here came too. Were screwed. And I came to the conclusion rather then be ignorant and helpless, I'd rather give my family a chance.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back