Warren’s wealth tax

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOS0231

Demi-God
Reaction score
https://jonathanturley.org/2021/03/...ould-convert-the-tax-code-into-a-canned-hunt/
I have seen some argue this tax would only affect a small group of people, those making over $50 million a year.
As it is pointed out, these people are mobile. While the proposed tax has a "captivity tax," the question I bring up is if all those people do up and leave, all that money sounds good, but how long would it last? And without those people to tax anymore, they just may lower the bar on the threshold of wealth.

The Federal Government was empowered to defend us (an Army), regulate trade, ensure domestic tranquility, maybe run the Supreme Court and pay governmental officials, and that is about it. Someone should sue them and free us from all taxes not involving their core issues.

We have roads, a sheriff, courts, schools, some large water projects or other necessary state projects, and that is all we need on the state/county level.

One the city level we have a police force.

I can't even think of a reason to fund anything else.

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/03/...ould-convert-the-tax-code-into-a-canned-hunt/
I have seen some argue this tax would only affect a small group of people, those making over $50 million a year.
As it is pointed out, these people are mobile. While the proposed tax has a "captivity tax," the question I bring up is if all those people do up and leave, all that money sounds good, but how long would it last? And without those people to tax anymore, they just may lower the bar on the threshold of wealth.
Wisdom.

And free mailing (as in campaign mailers) privileges. Nancy Pelosi charges flights home to San Francisco to us and may have a private plane at our expense. Right now they have three tiered security around their workplace at our expense. Their body guards use "assault weapons" which they plan to take away from us. Their body guards are also paid for by us. They travel all over the world at our expense.

They need to "serve", meaning no pay.

Latest posts

Back