WARNING.....! EMP ALERT. Solar Flare Very Soon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel Tyler

Reaction score
Has anybody heard about the Solar Flares and Whats happening in america right now.
I live in sydney and im looking for a good BOL. Any Suggestions on Isolated Cave Systems or the like. Abandoned mines or Share Bunkers. Looking to meet anybody Prepping in Sydney.

I think he's talking about the Snowden "killshot" Event that some "remote viewers" saw occurring in October this year. Supposedly there's a solar event so large in Oct that its going to cripple the USA.

Has anybody heard about the Solar Flares and Whats happening in america right now.
I live in sydney and im looking for a good BOL. Any Suggestions on Isolated Cave Systems or the like. Abandoned mines or Share Bunkers. Looking to meet anybody Prepping in Sydney.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

That's because no one is taking it serious there's currently no solar activity aimed at the earth due for October. It doesn't mean a rogue explosion couldn't occur, It just mean that of the current flares we are monitoring there's none that currently threaten us.

Is the sun about to flip its poles again or something? It does that after a certain amount of years but I cant remember how many years. :confused: Oh and by the well welcome to the forums Joel!

Is the sun about to flip its poles again or something? It does that after a certain amount of years but I cant remember how many years. :confused: Oh and by the well welcome to the forums Joel!

The Sun has an 11-year cycle (average year count). The major solar flares happened last May 13-15 for this cycle. It is now currently in a dormant phase. The worst we have had in the past months was a mid-C class. You can monitor here: http://www.tesis.lebedev.ru/en/sun_flares.html
Solar Flares are one of my major SHTF concerns since not only of the EMP but because the CMEs also affect the magma underneath the earth's crust.

Latest posts

Back