Wanting to meet others to team up with to provide skills and support to improve survival odds.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epizon

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a simple All-American Joe in his thirties that has had a unusual attraction/sense in survival and protection since I was a little boy. While I don't have military experience myself (for lack of moral trust in our governments decisions) I have family and friends that have and personal studies that gave me a lot of knowledge in that area. If you'd asked me what I was going to do before I was 20 I'd have said "I'm going to be a SEAL. I just didn't feel that the government would have used my talents with best interest. No offense to those who did serve our military. I do believe and feel my skills will come into play when God sees fit, which they have before.
My family and friends see myself a little different due to my prepper mentality. We are who we are, right? I don't make the money it takes to build a bunker or stock pile years of supplies like those you see on T.V. I am trying to meet others to team up with to plan, share ideas and skills, and possibly meet up with for whatever disaster that may occur in our future.
Anyone with any advice or interest in sharing please feel free to talk and get to know more about myself and my ideas. Also, best wishes to all in preparing for such an event that any of us are preparing for.
-Epizon.

Hello,
I'm a simple All-American Joe in his thirties that has had a unusual attraction/sense in survival and protection since I was a little boy. While I don't have military experience myself (for lack of moral trust in our governments decisions) I have family and friends that have and personal studies that gave me a lot of knowledge in that area. If you'd asked me what I was going to do before I was 20 I'd have said "I'm going to be a SEAL. I just didn't feel that the government would have used my talents with best interest. No offense to those who did serve our military. I do believe and feel my skills will come into play when God sees fit, which they have before.
My family and friends see myself a little different due to my prepper mentality. We are who we are, right? I don't make the money it takes to build a bunker or stock pile years of supplies like those you see on T.V. I am trying to meet others to team up with to plan, share ideas and skills, and possibly meet up with for whatever disaster that may occur in our future.
Anyone with any advice or interest in sharing please feel free to talk and get to know more about myself and my ideas. Also, best wishes to all in preparing for such an event that any of us are preparing for.
-Epizon.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

There are some out there who would team up with virtual strangers.
Not me, its a simple asset/liabiity equasion.
You have already shown me your weakness, and it will cost people thier lives.
this is only opinion, but I see you destined to be a defence survivalist.
I dont mean to offend, I write this only to make aware the other side of the fence.
we must be honest, there are many others like me.

As for the money needed to do what you want, thats by choice.
I extend the same offer to you on this that I have others.
I have been financially where you are. I am not there anymore.
You are religious so it seems, so I am sure you believe god will provide.
Well maybe, just maybe.
Is it just quincidence that you need what I can provide.
You have to do the work, but I can help you focus.
I dont care if you have just 1 hand, and no leggs, money is as far away as you let it be.
http://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/index.php?threads/not-enough-money-left-every-week-to-prep.524/

Hello and welcome to the club. I'm not rich enough to buy a bunker and I don't have military experience. I have a full time job and two kids to support. I don't have time for a garden and chickens. On that note. I am a coupon queen and can stockpile a years worth of whatever for $50 or less. You say God has given you skills. I don't believe in God. I believe you learn and use skills in a practical application because muscle memory is inherently more trustworthy than the invisible hand of a God. You want to survive you need to learn how to survive on your own. You are the only one you can rely on. If you plan to bug in, take up couponing and build a stockpile. If you plan on bugging out you better have a set of skills that make you a desirable member of the group. Otherwise you won't survive. In a SHTF scenario of worst case, only the strongest and fittest will survive. Chance and luck have run out at that point. The weak and meek will not inherit the earth.

So on that note, welcome and begin your training. Knowledge is not something that anyone can take away from you.

Having faith that God will provide doesn't mean you don't do everything you can in the meantime to provide for yourself. I think anyone with faith in God that is a prepper understands this or they wouldn't be a prepper.

In practical terms it means that we do what we know is right and let God take care of the outcome. It is liberating because it frees us from the need to act in a purely selfish manner.

Having faith that God will provide doesn't mean you don't do everything you can in the meantime to provide for yourself. I think anyone with faith in God that is a prepper understands this or they wouldn't be a prepper.

In practical terms it means that we do what we know is right and let God take care of the outcome. It is liberating because it frees us from the need to act in a purely selfish manner.

Although, it is Faith and Works, God helps those who help themselves. If we need to be selfish in a justified manner, then need be. Blood is thicker than water

I agree, some selfishness is healthy, and necessary for survival. You obviously can't help the whole world, you have to start somewhere, and focusing on helping those closest to you will do the most good.

As the saying goes "Charity begins at home." You have to take care of yourself and your family first, or you will not be good for anything.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Latest posts

Back