Want to become a prepper!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadGlockComa

Reaction score
Hi...I'm new to prepping and don't even know where to start. I know I need a contingency plan for my family and should start looking at food, water, shelter, power, security, currency, bugout, etc. I'm looking forward to hearing some of your strategies and sharing ideas. Thanks...Joe

Hi...I'm new to prepping and don't even know where to start. I know I need a contingency plan for my family and should start looking at food, water, shelter, power, security, currency, bugout, etc. I'm looking forward to hearing some of your strategies and sharing ideas. Thanks...Joe
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

For me, my starting point was evaluating what I was prepping for, then I went on to food/water, protection, bug out bag, etc.
It will start to fall into place.
Should you want some specific guidance please feel free to post a thread.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Yes, welcome and thanks for joining. Poke around and find what you're looking for. SOme things change depending on what it is you're anticipating, but I think a lot of prepping is being ready for the unlikely, too. Some things are constants, also. Water, shelter, and protection are all important things you will need regardless of what's crackalackin'.

Hi joe, when my wife and I decided to get serious with our prep, we started out with a list of goals. We accomplished those goals and made a new list, hope your family is on board , it sure makes prepping alot easier.

Welcome! I'm new here too and just wanted to say the forum/site here has already made me feel like "family" and I come here as often as I can just to feel the caring....Just jump in and/or start reading....lots to learn!

Latest posts

Back