Walking Dead Season 8 Premieres October 22nd

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you are right about Eugene. At least I would 1/2 of an ounce of respect for him... I have waited many seasons for that 1/2 ounce.

the-walking-dead-abraham-punches-out-eugene.gif

I don't get really why everyone hates Eugene so much. I find him amusing.

I dislike Jesus and Ezekiel and wouldn't mind seeing them get drop kicked to their death. If your character lacks substance and isn't entertaining...why should we care. Lately they've been introducing these fluff characters and just stringing them along...only to later dedicate a meaningless episode to them that nobody cares to watch.

Just like they did with Tara.

View attachment 7692

I dislike Jesus and Ezekiel and wouldn't mind seeing them get drop kicked to their death. If your character lacks substance and isn't entertaining...why should we care. Lately they've been introducing these fluff characters and just stringing them along...only to later dedicate a meaningless episode to them that nobody cares to watch.

I agree about the fluff characters and the meaningless episodes that nobody cares to watch. I dislike Eugene because he is such a wimp! I mean, come on an grow a set already! I hate to be so crass about it, but seriously. I thought like 2 or three seasons he would finally snap and pull some kind of Rambo move (Carol junior) or at least join the ranks. Father Gabriel is another useless human taking up precious air. I also got tired of Morgan with his "all life is precious" mumbo jumbo.

Jesus is kind of weird to me. He is basically a ninja and has the respect of others, but avoids taking any leadership role. Ezekiel.. meh.. I don't really care about one way or another. I do hope they put Neegan and Sheba together in a cage :)

I agree about the fluff characters and the meaningless episodes that nobody cares to watch. I dislike Eugene because he is such a wimp! I mean, come on an grow a set already! I hate to be so crass about it, but seriously. I thought like 2 or three seasons he would finally snap and pull some kind of Rambo move (Carol junior) or at least join the ranks. Father Gabriel is another useless human taking up precious air. I also got tired of Morgan with his "all life is precious" mumbo jumbo.

Jesus is kind of weird to me. He is basically a ninja and has the respect of others, but avoids taking any leadership role. Ezekiel.. meh.. I don't really care about one way or another. I do hope they put Neegan and Sheba together in a cage :)

I agree he is a disgraceful coward but that's why he is so funny. Plus it's realistic as I would imagine many people would behave in similar fashion under high stake/high pressure circumstances. It would be kinda boring if they were all Rambo Carol-like.

That's what makes Carols character special as well...her transformation over the others.

Last edited:
View attachment 7697

Lol, cheer up ghost it's just entertainment. Its actually not about zombies...its about survival. Give it a chance...i guarantee you'll get hooked. Would you rather watch NFL?

I watched a few episodes early on,the last one I watched was where the guy rode a horse into town and the show ended with him trapped in a tank,,,,,,just not my cup of tea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry toexit

I watched a few episodes early on,the last one I watched was where the guy rode a horse into town and the show ended with him trapped in a tank,,,,,,just not my cup of tea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry toexit

That's the first episode of the first season. The show really takes off second season and gets increasingly better until this very last one.

and the NFL,,,if they can get their act together I would watch it day and night,,,right now they can all take a flying leap of a tall building

giphy (3).gif

Besides MMA and occasional boxing...i have no interest in watching professional sports. But I know I'm in the minority when it comes to my thoughts on that.

I couldn't care less about this anthem situation either. They can do whatever they want. At the end of the day they're millionaires who's job is to entertain through their performances. I couldn't care less about their political views...i doubt they care about mine.

Same goes for actors as well. Why should I care what airhead Johnny Depp thinks of our President? I mean the man owns 31 houses...what does he have to complain about?

View attachment 7692

Jesus is gorgeous. His eyes are dreamy. I'm finished now.

Sorry toexist but Jesus and king Ezekiel are here to stay more than likely. They are major players in he upcoming war and in the comics are a regular staple. They don't stray too far from the comics the only thing they've done is swap some deaths around. Like carol died real early in the comic and Andrea was still alive as Ricks love interest ( they actually marry )not Michonne. Daryl doesn't even exist in the comic so there's no telling what's gonna happen to him but, it's unlikely that they'd kill Ezekiel or Jesus.

I think the Walking Dead is a great prepper show. Suddenly, they is zero technology. It really makes me think about how to prepare for different scenarios.

Except for their nonchalant use of cars with seemingly endless gas supplies.....lol

I am just glad that inventory was last night and not the 22nd. This is the only show I actually look forward too. I missed the first couple seasons but have seen most of the repeats. I do really like the guy who plays Negan so will be kinda sad when he goes. I think he is a hunka hunks :) but not so much the character he plays.

Latest posts

Back