Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching the cyber symposium and it sure looks like voter fraud occurred with the Dominion voting systems and evidence it was covered up by Dominion employees afterward by reimaging the drives after deleting all the logs. Fortunately our Patriots had already done forensic images of these drives before and after these crimes where committed. Then we have all the blocking and interference in the audits by elected and unelected government officials and the companies they hired.

What do think Doc?

I'm watching the cyber symposium and it sure looks like voter fraud occurred with the Dominion voting systems and evidence it was covered up by Dominion employees afterward by reimaging the drives after deleting all the logs. Fortunately our Patriots had already done forensic images of these drives before and after these crimes where committed. Then we have all the blocking and interference in the audits by elected and unelected government officials and the companies they hired.

What do think Doc?
LIKE I SAID ((((( TIME FOR PEOPLE TO GO TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!))))))

I don't think it is normal. Democrats were not all that bad in the days of JFK but they have been sliding downhill ever since. Now we are at the point of two countries, two news cycles, two sets of truth, two ways of talking, two economies, two cultures, two realities. We have nothing in common with them at all. Each side wants rid of the other and hates the other whether they will admit it or not. This was not the situation even in the late 1960s.
I wish JFK had not been killed. He seemed ok with putting America first and we would not have had deep state azzwipe Johnson as President.

I just saw there are 155 pages of posts here about election fraud that NEVER happend. What happened to prepping folks?

Because I still can’t believe people still think this lie is real. Trump was a piss poor looser and created this farce. Everyone keeps saying they are going to present the irrefutable evidence soon! And it never comes because there isn’t any. The online reports people keep making up are flimsy conjecture about what could have happened. In the beginning I agreed that an investigation should be done to see if there was mass fraud. But how many investigations will it take, and millions of dollars, to get people to see it wasn’t fraud? Take your emotions out of this and look at it logically. After all the courts and even the majority of intelligent republicans say there wasn’t widespread fraud, why would anyone still cling to it. I’ve also said if you’re not happy about Biden then get out and support a candidate you do believe in. Rally behind politicians that you think will do better. I believe that would be a lot more productive than perpetuating this spectacle that isn’t ever going to change or improve anything.
This site was the best and most respected prepping forum out there. Clyde did a great job setting it up. It was a great place to learn, discuss and support each other in prepping goals. Now it’s become a political bitch fest and rudeness and insults are freely thrown around. Yes, I am pissed off by the stupidity. I miss the site when it was filled with reasonable people that could respect and learn from each other.

Because I still can’t believe people still think this lie is real. Trump was a piss poor looser and created this farce. Everyone keeps saying they are going to present the irrefutable evidence soon! And it never comes because there isn’t any. The online reports people keep making up are flimsy conjecture about what could have happened. In the beginning I agreed that an investigation should be done to see if there was mass fraud. But how many investigations will it take, and millions of dollars, to get people to see it wasn’t fraud? Take your emotions out of this and look at it logically.
And you are STILL talking about it!
Hey, here's an idea, how about leading by example, Brent, and stop talking about it!

I've got to agree with Brent about the lack of prepping posts.
Perhaps the first part of effective prepping identifying threats to survival or at least preferred way of life. I see a whole lot of sounding off about a potential threat. A lot of self-proclaimed "patriots" don't seem too interested in having full forensic audits in the relevant states. A full audit in 6 states could have put this issue to rest. For some reason, the "winners" don't want an audit that would prove their legitimacy. Everyone's minds are made up and will not change at this point.

A little too late guys. You had your chance to back President Trump, but you didnt. This is why the GOP begging for money has declined. You didn't stand up for the majority of the American peoples voices. . . Now you are having to face those coincidences. . .
PATHETIC. RNC Releases New Report Confirming Democrat Election Cheating After Abandoning Trump and Telling NY Times in February They Regretted Claims of Fraud Back

The RNC released a report on Thursday confirming election cheating by Democrats in the 2020 election.

This report comes after months of silence by the Republican Party after Democrats stole the November election from Trump.

And this also comes months after RNC Chair told The New York Times she was regretted allowing Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell’s claims of voter fraud.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...wing-giuliani-powell-make-claims-voter-fraud/
The RNC has also been completely silent on the historic Maricopa County forensic audit.

The Republican Party is outdated, does not represent their voters, and is not up for the fight against the Marxist left.
How pathetic.

Via Pro-Trump News and the Palmieri Report:

The RNC is now admitting that the 2020 election was full of cheating.

A new report released by the RNC exposes widespread issues all across the country.

Their donations must really suck for them to be coming out with this weak document today.

Via The Examiner.
A monthslong investigation into the 2020 presidential vote has found that Democrat-run cities and states used the COVID-19 crisis to change the rules that likely helped Joe Biden’s ascent to the White House.
The Republican National Committee report found several cases in which Democrats used the virus as an excuse to scuttle voter identification rules, flood mailboxes with ballots, and limit poll watching and vote-count observations.
“The pandemic brought chaos and comprehensive changes to voting processes beginning in the spring primaries and lasting through the post-election process,” said the 23-page report from the RNC’s Committee on Election Integrity, created by party Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.

“Democrats, including some public officials, used the pandemic as a pretense to achieve long-sought policy goals, such as expanded mail voting and the elimination of key safeguards, specifically for absentee voting, such as witness and ID requirements,” added the report provided to Secrets.

Latest posts

Back