Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More and more evidence coming out about fraud. Mostly AZ and MI now. Trump says " the diamonds must be returned".

This whole debacle is mostly ignored by MSM and therefore most of America. If I asked mom what she thinks about the new evidence, she would be clueless because she relies on ABC and CNN. So sad.

People are upset about the 2020 elections and I am talking about not only the Presidential but on down. There is so much finally actually happening so I am putting up the different states in their own threads if you are interested in keeping up with them. With all the EOs happening over the last 3 months, yes it's only been a little over 3 and look what has already been happening with our country AND around the world with our SUPPOSED weak, febile leader. Can you imagine where we will be IF we had a FULL 4 YEARS??

I still think John James won Senate race in Michigan.

i just saw a funny comment on the internet.... a new public access emergency phone number will be installed by the Biden administration... cops will be gone so now all people (esp millennials) can call 922 for immediate S.W.A.T. team response... (Social Worker And Therapist team)

from Calvert County, Maryland:

1620760968128.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-no-way-biden-won-2020-presidential-election/
Breaking News! New polling by CBS News on the state of the Republican Party (which is very strong!). ‘President Trump has a strong hold on the GOP.’ 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and only 20% disagree,” Trump wrote. “The poll also showed that 67% of Republicans said that they do not consider Sleepy Joe Biden to be the legitimate winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. I agree with them 100%, just look at the facts and the data—there is no way he won the 2020 Presidential Election!”
CBS reports on their latest polling data, “Eighty percent of Republicans who’d heard about the vote agree with Cheney’s removal — they feel she was off-message, unsupportive of Mr. Trump, and that she’s wrong about the 2020 presidential election. To a third of them, and most particularly for those who place the highest importance on loyalty, Cheney’s removal also shows ‘disloyalty will be punished.'"

I am finally learning how to use this phone!!!

Latest posts

Back