Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat Byrne Telegram rp:

$160 Billion Class Action Lawsuit AGAINST Dominion Voting Systems

Share everywhere to help spread the word! 🇺🇸

Dominion Voting Systems has violated our civil rights! If you are a registered voter, you can join the $160 Billion Class Action Lawsuit against Dominion, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, Elected Officials, and others. This is the largest civil rights class action lawsuit in history and the first of its kind!

Join the Lawsuit ➡️ https://DominionClassAction.com/

Watch the Video ▶️

Read the Article ➡️ BREAKING: YOU Can Join the $160 Billion Class Action Lawsuit Against Dominion, Zuckerberg, Facebook, Elected Officials, Others...First of Its Kind

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...unregistered-ballots-tallied-just-9-counties/
1618014576384.png

The reason none of this proof makes it anywhere in any courts is because it’s not real....
on another note though, I read details on the Georgia voting laws just passed that everyone on the left is crying foul over. Honestly I don’t see anything bad in it at all. I keep hearing how it disproportionately affects voters of color. Just because they say it dosent make it true. funny how fake things just keep getting repeated.

The reason none of this proof makes it anywhere in any courts is because it’s not real....
on another note though, I read details on the Georgia voting laws just passed that everyone on the left is crying foul over. Honestly I don’t see anything bad in it at all. I keep hearing how it disproportionately affects voters of color. Just because they say it dosent make it true. funny how fake things just keep getting repeated.
The reason none of this proof makes it anywhere in any courts is because it’s not real.... Only in your mind and maybe a couple of the other members here, but I will agree on the rest.

I agree.

IF anyone actually read what it says, what it does, there is nothing to, as you put, "crying foul over."
The open from 0900-1700 is setting core voting hours. Every polling station has the option (which as I understand it already do) of 0700-1900. If you are in line before 1900, you still get to vote.
The food and drink is to prevent people wearing a given candidates tee-shirt, hat, button etc. from handing out water to people standing in line or within a given distance of a polling location. It is to prevent electioneering, which is nothing new as every state has differing laws on the books. This just set a more defined and set rules for it (apparently GA had issues with electioneering in previous elections, hence the new law).

The fact the MSM and other are ignoring these facts, and doubling down on the "Jim Crow 2.0" thing is either ignorant, or willfully spreading misinformation/disinformation.
Unfortunately, there are those out there who blindly believe them.

The reason none of this proof makes it anywhere in any courts is because it’s not real.... Only in your mind and maybe a couple of the other members here, but I will agree on the rest.
Then ask yourself why so many respected Republican judges, including some appointed by trump are all saying it isn’t true.

I agree.

IF anyone actually read what it says, what it does, there is nothing to, as you put, "crying foul over."
The open from 0900-1700 is setting core voting hours. Every polling station has the option (which as I understand it already do) of 0700-1900. If you are in line before 1900, you still get to vote.
The food and drink is to prevent people wearing a given candidates tee-shirt, hat, button etc. from handing out water to people standing in line or within a given distance of a polling location. It is to prevent electioneering, which is nothing new as every state has differing laws on the books. This just set a more defined and set rules for it (apparently GA had issues with electioneering in previous elections, hence the new law).

The fact the MSM and other are ignoring these facts, and doubling down on the "Jim Crow 2.0" thing is either ignorant, or willfully spreading misinformation/disinformation.
Unfortunately, there are those out there who blindly believe them.
I think both sides of the media, right and left, are full of crap. They are loving the sensationalism that keeps the country divided and makes ratings. I’m not for censured news but there should be some accountability for knowingly spreading false conjecture. I’d bet if they started getting fined for the stuff both sides would suddenly become a lot more tempered in their stories.

I think both sides of the media, right and left, are full of crap. They are loving the sensationalism that keeps the country divided and makes ratings. I’m not for censured news but there should be some accountability for knowingly spreading false conjecture. I’d bet if they started getting fined for the stuff both sides would suddenly become a lot more tempered in their stories.

That is one of the reasons why I dont watch MSM network/cable news, and tend to get my information from alt-news, that generally points out the bias, misinformation MSM is spreading.
However, the MSM Hunter Biden laptop blackout/gun scandal, lack of coverage of the border crisis, the GA voting supposed "Jim Crow 2.0," softball questions that were permitted at Biden's so-called press conference, and more is a gross re-framing of reality.

Latest posts

Back