Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Sidney Powell ⭐⭐⭐

Forwarded from Patrick M. Byrne

RESPONSE TO THE FAKE NEWS ATTACKS ON SIDNEY POWELL

FREE SPEECH

- This defamation lawsuit is yet another attempt to silence critics and citizens who want to investigate voter fraud. The statements Dominion claims are defamatory are actually protected speech under the First Amendment because they deal with matters of public concern, i.e., election integrity. The Fake News media and their allies are spinning meritless claims because their arguments have neither the facts nor the law needed to hold up in a courtroom.

- The statements complained of are also protected because Dominion is a public figure and must prove that Ms. Powell acted with malice. This is impossible, as Ms. Powell’s lawyer has explained, because Ms. Powell’s statements were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence. She presented this evidence for all to see in four court filings and on her website.

FAKE NEWS

- Contrary to what the Fake News is pushing, Sidney did NOT claim in court that ‘no reasonable person would believe her claims’. The press is using twisted legalese and manipulating the legal standard to confuse the issue, as they have done before in other high-profile cases. Ms. Powell’s statements were legal opinions that she stands behind, as they were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence.

- Dominion claims that the evidence Ms. Powell relied upon to assert her claims concerning the lack of election integrity is incredible and not believable. Ms. Powell responded by pointing out that her assertions were her legal opinions based on the evidence she presented to four different courts. Accordingly, her statements are not subject to challenge under defamation law.

Sorry, I was doing two things at once, it was Sydney Powell. There are several articles about it.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...nion-lawsuit&usg=AOvVaw0lHv-Qx-ut6RH9V1xyiYOR
Contrary to what the Fake News is pushing, Sidney did NOT claim in court that ‘no reasonable person would believe her claims’. The press is using twisted legalese and manipulating the legal standard to confuse the issue, as they have done before in other high-profile cases. Ms. Powell’s statements were legal opinions that she stands behind, as they were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence.

Well, Brent has been here a long time and so has probably made good contributions to the subject of prepping. There are truly hard core preppers here. I really need a lot of help with prepping coming up. So I am not willing to ignore anyone here at this time. As forums go, this one seems to get along well and run smoothly.

Ballot Audit in Montana Finds Irregularities Characteristic of Larger Democrat Urban Centers – 6.33% Ballots Without Required Envelopes

We are starting to see a definite pattern here.

There were numerous abnormalities, over-counting, and outright fraud in the 2020 election in Democrat-majority enclaves across the country. It wasn’t just in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta, it appears to be more widespread.

A new election study from left-leaning Missoula, Montana found that 6.33% of all mail-in ballots lacked envelopes and the required signatures indicating it was cast on time.

So it wasn’t just Democrat inner cities, the election abnormalities is more widespread.

Via John Lott Jr. at Real Clear Investigations.

In November, the group approached state Rep. Brad Tschida, a Republican, to formally take up the issue. Tschida hired a lawyer involved in the group, Quentin Rhoades, to represent him in corresponding with Missoula County Elections Administrator Bradley Seaman, a Democratic appointee and a longtime supporter of progressive causes.

Seaman’s office complied with Tschida’s request for access to all of the county’s ballot envelopes, and on Jan. 4 a team of volunteers, overseen by Rhoades, conducted an audit with the assistance of the Missoula County Elections Office. The audit consisted of both a count and review of all ballot envelopes and comparing that to the number of officially recorded votes during the Nov. 3, 2020, general election.

Its conclusions were troubling: 4,592 out of the 72,491 mail-in ballots lacked envelopes— 6.33% of all votes. Without an officially printed envelope with registration information, a voter’s signature, and a postmark indicating whether it was cast on time, election officials cannot verify that a ballot is legitimate. It is against the law to count such votes.

What’s more, according to auditors, county employees claimed that during the post-election audit, some of the envelopes may have been double-counted, possibly indicating an even higher number of missing envelopes.

Breaking: Ballot Audit in Montana Finds Irregularities Characteristic of Larger Democrat Urban Centers - 6.33% Ballots Without Required Envelopes

Mike Lindell's new interview, Scientific proof, with Dr. Frank, physicist, on algorithms in every state

Just released on Lindell TV
Lindell TV

Had to be done by computers online

Before, during, and after the election

Could not done by humans

Registration database (is downloadable by public)

Rolls tells you every voter, how often voted, age, and what party they vote for

How many are real voters and how many are phantom (not real)

Can look at people who NEVER voted on the rolls and then print ballots and vote for them. Only way to validate a mail-in vote is to go to the address and ask does so-and-so live here and did you really print that ballot?

He went to 1600 houses…
Still watching

https://lindelltv.com/

HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED FEDERAL PROSECUTORS?????? DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ELECTION FRAUD!!!!!!! PUT THE PERSON IN THE WHITE HOUSE WE ELECTED AND THE FRAUD PERPETRATORS IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Lindell has 5 different videos about the voter fraud we have seen in the 2020 election. The newest one is Scientific Proof for all you none believers here. Scientific proof video is hard to discount.
1617317621010.png

LindellTV
Please share with everyone you know to help save our country!

Scientific Proof

https://lindelltv.com/

Whats patriots going to do about it? Still waiting....

Nobody on my former milita site did anything except make excuses as to why they could do nothing. I quit. Now I am concentrating on securing myself and my family in the event of a disaster of some sort. And its coming.

Latest posts

Back