Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just amazed with all the times this conspiracy has been proven wrong that it’s still being talked about and believed by so many.

I’m just amazed with all the times this conspiracy has been proven wrong that it’s still being talked about and believed by so many.

Im amazed that you believe its been proven wrong. There's hundreds of credible cases of massive voter fraud and interference.

I always got the impression of him being akin to a sleazy used car dealer.....

I've had the same thought. If you could lock in 74 million Trump voters who think purchasing your pillow is part of their own personal identity politics, it's probably a shrewd business move.

Im amazed that you believe its been proven wrong. There's hundreds of credible cases of massive voter fraud and interference.
Sorry Religar, the last 性交 you from you pretty much makes me not give a shit what you say anymore....

Proven wrong? The courts have not even examined any cases . The courts claim no standing but now Biden is president they are accepting cases- several regarding Michigan and Pennsylvania happening this month

Proven wrong? The courts have not even examined any cases . The courts claim no standing but now Biden is president they are accepting cases- several regarding Michigan and Pennsylvania happening this month
So the courts looking at and rejecting 60 some odd cases due to lack of evidence has no merit to you? If at this point you are still convinced of fraud there is no point in even trying. At least you have a beautiful aviator here.

So the courts looking at and rejecting 60 some odd cases due to lack of evidence has no merit to you? If at this point you are still convinced of fraud there is no point in even trying. At least you have a beautiful aviator here.
It wasn't lack of evidence that the cases were dismissed. . . I dont think you have been following this thread.

It wasn't lack of evidence that the cases were dismissed. . . I dont think you have been following this thread.
No, I haven't. That is solely based on the real evidence that is out there. I lost respect for the fraud theory when even multiple Republican judges appointed by trump said there was no evidence of it.

No, I haven't. That is solely based on the real evidence that is out there. I lost respect for the fraud theory when even multiple Republican judges appointed by trump said there was no evidence of it.
That is your choice but I will say you are ignorant. . . Sorry, but if you were actually following along you would have no doubts in my mind. You can not dispute it. . . Even mathematician have disputed the outcomes. You can not rely on judges, especially if they are compromised. People are threatened along with their families every day. That shuts people up real quick and makes them one sided. You hear only one thing from the MSM and only a couple news stations reveal the other side. There are always two sides to the story. . . You need to listen to both sides to make a final decision . If you chose the MSM news, that is up to you, but I choose to listen to OANN for a news channel and tune into Newsmax on occasion.

Absolute Proof open this, and when the US map comes up scroll down below it and find the line that says Click Here. Click on CLICK HERE it and it will come up and start playing and download on your computer at same time so you can make DVDs.

Make copies and give to friends with DVD players.

It lasts two hours and gives the details of how the votes were changed overseas.

When you see al those states flip dramatically in the early morning hours and over the next day it just doesn’t happen 1- 2 maybe but the whole 5. No That’s why so many believe the fix was in . 81 million people voted for Joe Biden.No. Most people were warned of what this man would do. And so he did with over 40 executive orders in the past 30 days. Thus dragging the American people back into the swap where they began under the Obama administration. None of that makes sense. Why would such a high portion of people vote to throw their freedom and prosperity away by voting back into power a deeply left Democratic Party. Brent you have two options if that election wasn’t rigged. Than you have a lot of DUMB DUMB people in your nation . Maybe 81 million if the number is to be believed ? I think the first alternative makes a whole lot more sense. just with the record vote alone for Trump 76 million votes I can understand why he got that he worked his butt off non stop. And when compared to Joe Biden snoozing away in his bunker most days of the pre election he than some how gets the biggest vote in the history of a American election. No Way.. Even with the two run offs we saw the same thing occur 90 percent of the vote counted with republicans leading in both not by much but still leading nether the less. Than the Democrats manage to pull ahead and win both. If people were ever aware of what was in the balance and at stake it was than. Another oddity. And that’s only the few I have mentioned but others here have produced so much more . And lastly how could a president be voted out that delivered So much on all his promises. Another oddity. Why would you vote someone out that brought your nation so much prosperity.

What are the odds??
1613259558892.png

That says it all. The left can't explain in any logical way. If Brent or one of these other two morons tried to, there brain would catch on fire.

Fourteen have incorrectly picked one president since 1976- they voted for Hillary in 2016, not Trump.

Because we have established the only logical reason a bellwether county would deviate from picking the correct president, the only rational conclusion is that Trump committed election fraud in 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_election_bellwether_counties_in_the_United_States

Latest posts

Back