Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I looked over all Danil54grl information and didn't see this. I apologize if it's already been posted. I'm on Telegram and following Donald Trump jr. There is so much classified information released today. I uploaded Michigan's Dominion Voter Fraud Report. Going back for more documents to share.

Allied Security Operations Group
Antrim Michigan Forensics Report
REVISED PRELIMINARY SUMMARY, v2
Report Date 12/13/2020
(see attachment)

Voter Fraud
https://cdn.epoch.cloud/assets/static_assets/Voter-Fraud-Allegations-Infographic-Epoch-Times.jpg

Hunter Biden Laptop Photos and Videos Link.

https://centipedenation.com/transmi...evidence-of-the-ccps-infiltration-of-the-u-s/
Chinese government and World Health Organization colluded link

https://e.infogram.com/d1919ad0-53e...e-pandemic_3372694.html&src=embed#async_embed
Virus as made in Wuhan lab link
https://www.scribd.com/document/475998860/The-Yan-Report#fullscreen&from_embed

Attachments

• Dominion Voting Fraud.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Whether you like Bannon personally or not, his guests are of higher caliber than you will see anywhere else. That video I posted in the "CCP Virus" is a good example of that. These are people in high places that know things first hand, and in some cases were in key positions to alter the course of history. Navarro, for example went toe to toe with Fauci and won.

ballots-vote-voter-voting-elections-politics-CX902236_low.jpg

I'm lying on the couch covered in a fuzzy blanket. Everyone asking if I am ill. Honestly, I am having a hard time realizing this could possibly be our last day of America, the home of the free. I am truly doubtful of our future as a country if Biden is President, or Harris or whoever the puppet master is.

I'm a staunch Republican and will remain so until I'm 6 feet down, but I don't think we'll see Trump in charge again at all. The move by the dumbocrats to impeach him a 2nd time means he's unlikely to be able to hold public office ever again, so I heard.

If anyone has not explained, let me do so. Trump was not impeached by the Senate. Therefore, he isn’t even truly impeached. He can hold office again.

I'm lying on the couch covered in a fuzzy blanket. Everyone asking if I am ill. Honestly, I am having a hard time realizing this could possibly be our last day of America, the home of the free. I am truly doubtful of our future as a country if Biden is President, or Harris or whoever the puppet master is.

Hang in there Robin. Can’t guarantee anything, but there are too many Americans who will not live under conditions of tyranny for our country to go communist. Get closer to God and lean on him.

Hang in there Robin. Can’t guarantee anything, but there are too many Americans who will not live under conditions of tyranny for our country to go communist. Get closer to God and lean on him.

I just pray that Jesus comes soon. The Twilight Zone episode "Obsolete Man" should be watched by everyone.

If anyone has not explained, let me do so. Trump was not impeached by the Senate. Therefore, he isn’t even truly impeached. He can hold office again.
Nancy hasn't walked the impeachment papers over to the Senate yet. I don't think the Senate will impeach. I truly don't believe Trump wants to run again. He will be like a dead Obu Wan Kenibi. More powerful after.

Kamala finally resigned from Senate 2 days ago.

Robin, who's in charge? Who's the real 'Big Guy'? Who wrote the book from before Creation through Judgement and beyond? Who created time and space? I KNOW that you're not doubting Him. His plan is such that there is no USA (as we know it) in the end. The end will come. Yes, we suffer, it sucks. But we won't even remember any of this when we are in His Kingdom. Read His Book, follow His instructions. Have Faith. It all works out just fine. We're all going to die one day anyway. But that is not the end. Amen.

Empty your heart, dance like no one is looking, act like you are 13 again. There are only a few pieces of info that Caesar ever lived...but everybody believes he did... There are thousands of pieces of proof that Jesus lived and hundreds of millions of persons who believe he lived...AND STILL MANY DO NOT....
All you need to do is get your heart under control, stop looking a new cars, dresses, pretty things...your heart jumps from here to there and back and forth...give it something to do. Concentrate on your family, each name of each person, birthdays and nicknames. Every second think of something positive and clean your heart out like you would clean house if someone very important was coming to visit and you want them to feel really at home. Only then can the Holy Ghost come to you and give your peace. We are more praying for you and wishing you good than there are those bad and wanting evil for you...Live free, Gary

Latest posts

Back