Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the term "un-american" is meaningless to the left. There is no honor remaining in that group. That is why they must never have power again. They have no moral anchor and that leads to tyranny.
I disagree. It is not meaningless, it is a badge of honor to them.

Not enough. He needs to call for a full forensic audit, and get a warrant to inspect the Voting equipment. He also needs to call a special session of the legislature.

How do you do a forensic audit of machines that went through an industrial shredder?

Brent, please explain this video!

Dr Henley have you read the article by Hollie Golden posted the 03rd Nov 2020 by leadstories.com. She claims those were not suit cases but standard containers under the table. She also reports that all those ballots in the containers had already been removed from their envelopes and processed while Republican observers and news media were present. She also reports that no observers were ever asked to leave and simply that election workers known as cutters had finished their work some time after 22:00 or 10;00pm and so they left when only the last of the scanning needed to be done by the few. Seems according to her report that they all left voluntarily with the cutters . How accurate and truthful her account is I haven’t been able to verify. But thought you might like to shed some light on the article.

Something big needs to happen within a week to scare the lowlings into coming forward and cutting a deal. The EC certification is in 10 days. I'm thinking a few arrests of the Ruby types would help a lot. Of course, they are going to yell racism if it is a Black person like Ruby

Dr Henley have you read the article by Hollie Golden posted the 03rd Nov 2020 by leadstories.com. She claims those were not suit cases but standard containers under the table. She also reports that all those ballots in the containers had already been removed from their envelopes and processed while Republican observers and news media were present. She also reports that no observers were ever asked to leave and simply that election workers known as cutters had finished their work some time after 22:00 or 10;00pm and so they left when only the last of the scanning needed to be done by the few. Seems according to her report that they all left voluntarily with the cutters . How accurate and truthful her account is I haven’t been able to verify. But thought you might like to shed some light on the article.
Yes I read it. There are multiple things said in that article that are flatly contradicted in sworn affadavits. Were these explanations sworn to in affadavits?
The attempts to say it was all innocent are all laughable.
cGrbsMu.gif

Latest posts

Back