Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh good. I brought home another suppressor this past week. Maybe I'll get a chance to 'suppress' an antifa riot? Not cheap, but only a fraction of the cost of the AR-10T it's going on. I really hate the $200 tax stamp, but I'm going to stay 'legal' as long as I can...
I kind of hope no Texans get a chance for that.

Because they don't want to even look at it. Taking the chickenshit way out instead of doing their job.

Brent is clueless. These are all civil suites, you don't even have to prove any of the evidence, its presumed to be factual as for to go to trial. During the trial the evidence is judged to be admissible or not.

Many are just dismissing them, so they go to the SCOTUS faster. They don't want to do there job.

Is there a way to retrieve the data after they wipe them?

I don’t believe there is. Which is why they want to wipe them. They could change or remove the code used to cheat while doing the other too. Since when does the USA allow someone CHARGED with a crime to destroy the evidence??! Nothing says FRAUD as much as rushing to WIPE a voting machine before it can be inspected! Do they think we are all idiots?

I don’t believe there is. Which is why they want to wipe them. They could change or remove the code used to cheat while doing the other too. Since when does the USA allow someone CHARGED with a crime to destroy the evidence??! Nothing says FRAUD as much as rushing to WIPE a voting machine before it can be inspected! Do they think we are all idiots?

We did allow Hillery Clinton to get away with it. I guess we are idiots!

Well obviously, nothing proves authenticity better than NOT wiping a machine. If there was no fraud, then there is no reason to wipe them until the next language and candidate-name software load for the next use in Venezuela. If I wanted to weaken my case in proving no fraud, then I would wipe the machine and all evidence of no wrong doing.

I didnt mean to imply he had said it, it was just an open question to understand why he is still disputing the results.

4 YEARS NOW; THE TRUMP HATERS HAVE DISPUTED HIS "LEGAL" WIN OF THE PRESIDENCY AND HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO IMPEACH; STOP; MUTE OR DESTROY HIM.....NOW YOU WANT US TO ACCEPT DA-DA-DA BIIIIIIITEME, SENILE; STUTTERING; DEMENZ AND USELESS LIAR AND PEDO PIECE OF SH*T---AFTER ONLY 3 WEEKS???????

GET REAL AND SUCK IT UP: NOW IT IS OUR TURN TO USE THE NEXT 4 YEARS TO FIND; PROSECUTE AND JAIL THOSE TREASONOUS BASTERDS AND BEACHES WHO NOT ONLY TRIED TO DESTROY TRUMP, THEY TOOK THE RISK OF DESTROYING OUR FREEDOM; RIGHT TO VOTE; RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS; RIGHT FOR TRUTH AND THE HEALTH OF THE ROOTS OF DEMOCRACY.....

YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF OTHERS IN YOUR MIND___HOW DAMN STUPID IS THIS PICTURE OF ALL THE WISE; PRUDENT; PREPPING; RELIGIOUS; LOVING; PATRIOTS ON THIS WEBSITE?????
ARE WE JUST A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF NON-CONFORMING IDIOTS OR ARE YOU CAPABLE OF FINALLY GRASPING THE TRUTH AS IT UNFOLDS BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES????

WE HAVE A SAYING IN TEXAS:
HE FELL OUT OF THE STUPID TREE AND HIT EVERY BRANCH ON THE WAY DOWN.
get real and stop acting like the stupid man...Gary

Judge To Hear GOP Chair’s Arguments About Mail-In Ballot Signature Verification

While many people in Maricopa County will be focused Monday morning on President Donald Trump’s campaign “fact-finding” visit and Gov. Doug Ducey’s participation in the certification of Arizona’s election results, the head of the Republican Party of Arizona will be appearing before a judge in hopes of obtaining a court order awarding the state’s 11 electoral votes to Trump instead of Joe Biden.

Last week GOP chairwoman Kelli Ward announced her intention to challenge the certification of Arizona’s 2020 general election results slated to occur this week. State law doesn’t permit the lawsuit to be filed until then, but at 10:30 am Monday a Maricopa County judge will consider Ward’s request to begin discovery immediately because all challenges must be finalized by Dec 8.

Although Ward did not use the word fraud in announcing her planned challenge, she stated there is “a real lack of trust in the administration of this election” as the result of “countless voting irregularities, as well as failures in the crucial processes” of the election process.

If successful, her case could do what four before it didn’t – put Arizona’s 11 electoral votes on hold, at least temporarily. That is why Ward’s challenge must name the 11 Democratic presidential electors as defendants, including Jonathan Nex, President of the Navajo Nation; Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Gallardo; and Tucson Mayor Regina Romero.

However, Ward first has to convince Judge Randall Warner that there is actual evidence, not just supposition, that the process used by Arizona’s 15 counties to verify the signature on a mail-in or dropped off ballot “was legally insufficient” and that “no political party was provided a meaningful way to independently monitor the signature verification process for these ballots

Apparently this is what they were talking about.

Georgia recount in Fulton County delayed by Dominion server crash: Report

Officials in Fulton County, Georgia, said a Dominion Voting Systems mobile server crashed on Sunday, delaying a recount requested by President Trump.

"Technicians from Dominion have been dispatched to resolve the issue," Fulton County officials said in a statement reported by WXIA-TV, a local NBC affiliate. "The Georgia Secretary of State’s office has also been alerted to the issue and is aware of efforts to resolve the problem."

Fulton County officials told the outlet that a newly purchased Dominion mobile server crash was to blame. The Washington Examiner reached out to Dominion for comment.

Dominion, a leading voting machine company whose products are used in several states, has been the focus of voter fraud claims by Trump and his allies. Sidney Powell, an attorney from whom the Trump legal team distanced themselves in recent days, has a federal lawsuit alleging widespread voter fraud in Georgia, and she claims that state officials, including Gov. Brian Kemp, were bribed to be part of a conspiracy with Dominion to tilt the election in President-elect Joe Biden's favor.

Dominion has vociferously denied "false assertions" about it being involved in such a scheme, and Kemp denounced Powell's claims as "absolutely absurd."

Officials in Fulton, Georgia's most populous county that includes Atlanta, indicated that most of the ballot-counting in the recount is complete and that it will resume on Monday morning. The recount must wrap up in counties all across the state by Wednesday.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/georgia-recount-in-fulton-county-delayed-by-dominion-server-crash-rep

Last edited:
Think they already did. . . If there was NO FRAUD they would
not be doing everything in their power to cover this up. Why are they fighting WE THE PEOPLE at every turn. THEY should want to be open and TRANSPARENT if they had NOTHING to hide. BUT they arent.

Judge Issues Restraining Order for 10 Days Preventing Defendants from Destroying or Erasing Dominion Voting Machines

Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr. issued an order on Sunday morning to freeze ALL Dominion voting machines in the state of Georgia.

Via Attorney Linn Wood: “Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”

Then later this afternoon Judge Timothy Batten reversed claim later today based on the defendants’ claim that Georgia counties controlled the Dominion voting machines.

Now this…

At 10:10 PM on Sunday night Judge Timothy Batten again issued a temporary restraining order for 10 days against the destruction of evidence.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-georgia-update-judge-issues-restraining-order-10-days-preventing-defendants-destroying-erasing-dominion-voting-machines

What the hell! They can not make their freaking minds!!!

Latest posts

Back