Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I have to admit I am getting very anxious about what happens on the voter fraud case this week. I don't watch the Sunday new shows but I'm sure it's all dems and RINOs saying it's time to move on.

The EC vote is the 14th. Unless something major delays it.
you are not alone. . . Hang in there and have faith.

Rudy has the States on notice

Effective 11/12/20 2 CFR 200.113 STATES ARE MANDATED TO REPORT FRAUD IN THEIR DOMINION CONTRACTS

PENALTY FOR NOT REPORTING:

§ 200.339 Remedies for noncompliance.

If a non-Federal entity fails to comply with the U.S. Constitution, Federal statutes, regulations or the terms and conditions of a Federal award, the Federal awarding agency or pass-through entity may impose additional conditions, as described in § 200.208. If the Federal awarding agency or pass-through entity determines that noncompliance cannot be remedied by imposing additional conditions, the Federal awarding agency or pass-through entity may take one or more of the following actions, as appropriate in the circumstances:

(a) Temporarily withhold cash payments pending correction of the deficiency by the non-Federal entity or more severe enforcement action by the Federal awarding agency or pass-through entity.

(b) Disallow (that is, deny both use of funds and any applicable matching credit for) all or part of the cost of the activity or action not in compliance.

(c) Wholly or partly suspend or terminate the Federal award.

(d) Initiate suspension or debarment proceedings as authorized under 2 CFR part 180 and Federal awarding agency regulations (or in the case of a pass-through entity, recommend such a proceeding be initiated by a Federal awarding agency).

(e) Withhold further Federal awards for the project or program.

(f) Take other remedies that may be legally available.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2020-08-13/pdf/2020-17468.pdf#page=58

Guys, I have to admit I am getting very anxious about what happens on the voter fraud case this week. I don't watch the Sunday new shows but I'm sure it's all dems and RINOs saying it's time to move on.

???? - that what they said January 2017 and every single day since >>> who cares what a Booker or McCain clone thinks .....

you actually think a TRUE AMERICAN is just going to roll over to such a blatant & obvious fraud????

Be calm and rely on the Lord. Pray for the destruction of Evil from our government.

???? - that what they said January 2017 and every single day since >>> who cares what a Booker or McCain clone thinks .....

you actually think a TRUE AMERICAN is just going to roll over to such a blatant & obvious fraud????

Not me! I know there are millions who will rise up and stop the takeover of our country by China! I’ve heard many would make a point to take out the Dems responsible. That includes media, politicians as well as antifa and blm types.

I think it's going to get nasty. Antifa and BLM are just lying in wait to destroy
Be calm and rely on the Lord. Pray for the destruction of Evil from our government.

I have prayed more for this country in the last year than ever before. I will continue.

I think it's going to get nasty. Antifa and BLM are just lying in wait to destroy

I have prayed more for this country in the last year than ever before. I will continue.

Oh good. I brought home another suppressor this past week. Maybe I'll get a chance to 'suppress' an antifa riot? Not cheap, but only a fraction of the cost of the AR-10T it's going on. I really hate the $200 tax stamp, but I'm going to stay 'legal' as long as I can...

Latest posts

Back