Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CALI BACK IN PLAY — California Conducted Fatally Flawed Election In 53 of 58 Counties

CALIFORNIA CONDUCTED A FATALLY FLAWED ELECTION

IN AT LEAST 53 COUNTIES OF ITS 58 COUNTIES

by Markham Robinson, November 18, 2020

The Constitution of the United States gives the power and responsibility of appointing Electors for President and Vice President to each State Legislature as shown in the Constitutional text below:

ARTICLE TWO Section 1.

2. Each State shall appoint, in such manner as the legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or person holding an office of trust or profit under the United States, shall be appointed an elector. [Emphasis added]

California, as have the other States, has chosen to grant this power of appointment to the voters of the State by means of an election by ballot. California has very particular, high standards for these ballots, some of which it deemed so vital that it decreed that ballots not printed in accordance with them “shall not be cast nor counted at any election.” [Emphasis added].

Moreover, the State Legislature largely decentralized responsibility for determination of the format of said ballots to the County Elections Officials of its 58 Counties making the role of the California Secretary of State’s Elections Division in this matter mostly advisory. The Secretary of State embodies his advice in what are called CCROV (County Clerks & Registrars of Voters) advisories. CCROV’s—no matter how expert they might be and worthy of respect—do not command obedience. Regulations issued by the Secretary of State, by contrast, governing electoral matters do require compliance by the County Registrars of Voters. However, individual Registrars of Voters have the power and responsibility of deciding whether a State or Federal law or the State or Federal Constitutions override them. Below find the link to the CCROV Advisories:

Advisories To County Elections Officials :: California Secretary of State .

The particular provisions to which we beg to draw the Court’s attention are the following:

Elections Code DIVISION 13. BALLOTS, SAMPLE BALLOTS, AND VOTER PAMPHLETS [13000 - 13502] ( Division 13 enacted by Stats. 1994, Ch. 920, Sec. 2. )CHAPTER 3. Ballot Printing Specifications [13200 - 13282] ( Chapter 3 enacted by Stats. 1994, Ch. 920, Sec. 2. ) ARTICLE 1. General Provisions [13200 - 13220] ( Article 1 enacted by Stats. 1994, Ch. 920, Sec. 2. )

Or, more tersely put, to some parts of Elections Code Chapter 3 Ballot Printing Specifications [13200 – 13282] which we will cite below.

CALI BACK IN PLAY — California Conducted Fatally Flawed Election In 53 of 58 Counties – Investment Watch

Jeffrey Prather (@thatguyfrmthing) Tweeted:
Trump election fraud legal dream team isn’t losing. They’re getting to SCOTUS faster. And they’re not going to expose evidence to the propaganda media. Details Tuesday 1pm AZ time On the Prather Point

This guy is the most knowledgeable and on top of our current situation than anyone I’ve read or watched!! Don’t miss his education to us on the behind the scenes happenings on Brighteon. Buttoni and Dani54 posted this link previously, don't miss watching it!!

https://www.brighteon.com/f9540133-4b08-4275-b8fa-8969349ae18b

See Brent, this is why I asked you to NAME the lawsuits. Did you even read that? It clearly says those are not all suits filed by Trump, most are not.
Once more..
Name the Trump lawsuits - by name - and then tell us which ones were tossed.
Put up or shut up.
What, you can’t read the articles? BTW, trump didn’t actually file a single lawsuit, he paid lawyers to do it. And yes many were filed by trump supporters. I don’t see any relevance here. Most of the articles copied here alleging fraud are by numerous sources.

No, I mean a united party working with each other to better us and the world. One with less hate and divide.....
If you took a varied group of citizens, left and right, and had them work together just imagine the amount of waste that could be cut out.

What, you can’t read the articles? BTW, trump didn’t actually file a single lawsuit, he paid lawyers to do it. And yes many were filed by trump supporters. I don’t see any relevance here. Most of the articles copied here alleging fraud are by numerous sources.
You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. And so far you not been able to NAME a single Trump lawsuit. BTW, here is a clue: the Trump lawsuits are named "Trump v..."

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. And so far you not been able to NAME a single Trump lawsuit. BTW, here is a clue: the Trump lawsuits are named "Trump v..."
Doc, I’m not in a pissing contest with you over worthless details here. The fact is the vast majority of ALL the lawsuits have either been thrown out or withdrawn.
The fact is also that just because I didn’t like trump because of his temperament dosent make me the enemy....
The whole point of this ‘disagreement’ or whatever you want to call it is I’m simply stating that all these claims of massive voter fraud being presented are worthless conjecture without any real evidence. So far the only real stories I’ve seen that were shown to be true were only affecting a few dozen or hundred votes at best. You always seemed to back science in most of your posts before this. So far the facts are saying there wasn’t major fraud in this election.

Doc, I’m not in a pissing contest with you over worthless details here. The fact is the vast majority of ALL the lawsuits have either been thrown out or withdrawn.
The fact is also that just because I didn’t like trump because of his temperament dosent make me the enemy....
The whole point of this ‘disagreement’ or whatever you want to call it is I’m simply stating that all these claims of massive voter fraud being presented are worthless conjecture without any real evidence. So far the only real stories I’ve seen that were shown to be true were only affecting a few dozen or hundred votes at best. You always seemed to back science in most of your posts before this. So far the facts are saying there wasn’t major fraud in this election.
If that changes in the future I will change my stance.

OMG, on it being far more than just Cali and Georgia governors and election officials being paid off by China!!! :mad:Shoot

“Other indy media sources are also reporting that the Trump administration, via the NSA, has proof of the financial transactions that show Kemp and Raffensperger taking bribery money from communist China. Trump was waiting for Kemp and Raffensperger to complete the crime of “certifying” Georgia’s voting results before moving against them for criminal fraud and corruption.

We are now hearing that communist China ran a web of financial kickbacks and bribes to multiple governors and state officials across America, including California and Georgia, with many other states soon to follow“

Latest posts

Back