Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GP, you're wrong, you should apologize! Who do you think was driving the shredding van at polling place??? FBI Agents! They are doing something, trust me. And if we knew the truth of what it is... we'd probably have a revolution starting right now.
I would really like to keep the FBI out of the investigation. . . Don't trust them and think a lot of us don't for good reason.

GP, you're wrong, you should apologize! Who do you think was driving the shredding van at polling place??? FBI Agents! They are doing something, trust me. And if we knew the truth of what it is... we'd probably have a revolution starting right now.

LOL. You got me for a minute there Tex! 😁 😄 🤣

And you have hard evidence that they are false claims?? I mean, other than CNN said so.

If you want to talk about false claims, let's talk about the false "Russia Russia Russia" claims spread by CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, New York Times, PBS, Twitter, Facebook, the DNC, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, James Comey, etc. - which you bought hook line and sinker.
I think it was pretty much a given that our intelligence agencies know Russia did influence the election by running negative stories about Hillary, and releasing her emails. They definitely didn’t want her to win. They didn’t hack voting machines or make fake ballots, but did run negative ads and rumors. I don’t think they did as much damage as the media running negative ads about trump though.

Powell also says the vote fraud “crosses party lines,” which means some GOP members are also involved, not just Dems. I have no doubt its Rhinos and maybe a surprise conservative that's been pretending.
Yep. How many rhinos congratulated Biden. . . Those are the first ones to watch out for.

I think we are going to see, if Trump is successful in the courts with all the evidence they say they have, that virtually every GOP "Never Trumper" from 2016 (and a few surprises may come out of the woodwork yet) suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome more than they will admit to in public. I think they ALL have been working against him throughout his administration, not just the Obamas, not just the Clintons, not just the Dems. not just the Deep Staters, not just George Soros and not just the UN with its New World Order agenda. I've been telling my husband for 4 years now Trump had MANY enemies in his own party. And to see top military brass that have revealed their insidious plans for Trump and America. That surprises me the most. Just shocking actually, being the daughter of a staunch Conservative, 30-year career fighter pilot, veteran of 3 wars. I'm so glad my Dad did not live to see today's America, the country he defended most of his life. Don't think he'd feel real proud of America just now.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-back-explosive-thrive-time-interview-video/
Attorney L. Lin Wood held an interview this morning with “The Thrive Time” Show hosts Clay Clark and Dr. Robert Zoellner and boy did he NOT hold back!

This was JUST WILD!
The Lin Wood tweet is still up but probably not for long.
1606005736199.png

Lin Wood dropped this line that will make your jaw drop!

Attorney Lin Wood: So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at how he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert. As I said look at what he did in 2018 with the executive order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections. Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail. The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling. There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed. This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.

The one bit thing that's the most troubling. Where are the arrests? You dont need trials to make arrests! If only 10% of all this fraud is true, there should be people arrested! You I know 2 were arrested in Oregon and another in Pennsylvania? Or maybe theres a lot more, it's just the MSM is not reporting them. I need to research this.

Lamestream media has clammed up for the time being. They know that they are in very hot water for basically lying to the country. Guess the rest don't want to end up like Fox.

If they start arresting everyone before their evidence has been presented in court, I don't think it would look good. They have to establish in court that there was massive fraud first. If they can do that the media is going to have a really difficult time suppressing it. If you remember the "Blue Dress" that broke the dam in the press on Bill Clinton. It was like the light of truth broke through the darkness of the media and the darkness could not hide the light.

The one bit thing that's the most troubling. Where are the arrests?

You misunderstand. The police, the FBI, anyone with legal ability to arrest someone does not have the evidence. They have not been looking. They do not want to see the crimes. They are part of the problem!

The President has the evidence. Syndey Powell & Lin Wood have the evidence. They looked. Their primary goal is to net the truthful election result where Trump wins. Arresting people can only begin once the people who are dirty and in the FBI are exposed.

But first, we need the 2020 edition of... The Untouchables. Elliot Ness in the 21st century. And, we'll need to clean out not the lame-stream media, but the crime-scene (crime-stained?) media. People will need to start hearing the real truth. The epic scale of the criminal element is so far beyond our imagination, it could (will) break our country. This is what Sydney Powell has been saying.

Latest posts

Back