Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for this information!! Yeah, I recently read about the millions of hogs in Texas! But they would be a real blessing if things go south.
One thing I forgot, :D... The day after that law passes (if it is ever enacted)... the price of land in Texas will quadruple 😆.... hey we are capitalists, supply and demand, ya know

Last edited:
Voting continues to be heavy here. Anyone notice that there have been ZERO 'exit polls' for people voting early? Maybe too much Trump data in there?

I'm trying to vote every day. After all, I have a lot of character(s). Cut my hair, colored it, wore a wig. Wore a dress today. Used a wheelchair. Did drive-up voting. Tried black-face. Didn't speak english. Pretended to be blind.

I'm joking of course. But I'll bet plenty of democrats have done exactly this, with a fair bit of success.

I am wondering... if we can have in-person early voting for a month, why do we need any mail-in voting of any kind? And fo we really need a month? Let's having election week then. Everyone can get anywhere in a week no matter what their circumstances. Show ID to vote and eliminate most of the fraud. Why can common sense not prevail?

I am wondering... if we can have in-person early voting for a month, why do we need any mail-in voting of any kind? And fo we really need a month? Let's having election week then. Everyone can get anywhere in a week no matter what their circumstances. Show ID to vote and eliminate most of the fraud. Why can common sense not prevail?
Caveat: I'm giving you their reasons, I am not saying I agree.
if we can have in-person early voting for a month, why do we need any mail-in voting of any kind?
Social distancing.

And fo we really need a month?
They need a month to make sure they get all the ballots.

Show ID to vote and eliminate most of the fraud. Why can common sense not prevail?
They really have no valid reason for opposing Voter ID. There is no common sense anymore.

Last edited:
Just received my voter registration card telling me my district moved to a mail ballot precinct. Im ticked off.

I have a solution that most people wont like... I realize voting should be confidential. Here's the thing... I fly a Trump flag PROUDLY. Everyone around here knows exactly who I am voting for (as is the same with most others around here), and if any Biden supporting moron decides to hate me for it, well, eff-em! My friends like me for who I am as a person, not my political views. I hate the idea of eroding freedom and privacy, but with so many ballots being stolen, dead grandparents and family cats voting, etc... Why not make every vote public information? If someone has a problem with the way I vote, come knock on my door. At least I will know my vote didn't change in transit!

Why not make every vote public information? If someone has a problem with the way I vote, come knock on my door. At least I will know my vote didn't change in transit!
Not no, but HELL NO!
That's all we need is for the Democrats to know the name and address of every single person who voted against them.

I would love nothing more than to go around stealing Biden signs and burning them, however, the 1st Amendment tells me that I cannot do that. My respect for the Constitution and it's Amendments is what stops me from doing exactly what Twitter, Facebook and Youtube have done by censoring the opinions of those they disagree with.

Here's a reality check for everyone.... If you get OFF of these social media platforms that disgrace our Constitution by being politically biased, their political bias will no longer be self-serving as their pro-garbage messages will be directed to themselves only. Do the world a favor and boycott any mainstream social media platform that infringes on the Constitutional Amendments. Doing so will make their censorship efforts worthless.

I know it is not easy to abandon the convenience of having all your friends at your fingertips, but take it from someone who left Facebook 3 years ago. It gets easier!. Your real friends have your phone number and can text message you!!!

Well, many ballots just got stolen in Minnesota so the courthouse will be packed on monday and tuesday. The mail in ballot instructions said it needed to be postmarked by the 3rd and arrive at the counting location within 7 days. The supreme court just gave one to the constitution because now, any ballot that arrives after the 3rd will not be counted. So much for preventing the spread of covid with mail ballots lol, they just forced thousands to rush in and cancel their mail one (oddly that was even possible to start with?!?!?!?!?) so lets see how this goes.

Well, many ballots just got stolen in Minnesota so the courthouse will be packed on monday and tuesday. The mail in ballot instructions said it needed to be postmarked by the 3rd and arrive at the counting location within 7 days. The supreme court just gave one to the constitution because now, any ballot that arrives after the 3rd will not be counted. So much for preventing the spread of covid with mail ballots lol, they just forced thousands to rush in and cancel their mail one (oddly that was even possible to start with?!?!?!?!?) so lets see how this goes.

What the Democrat operatives will do is withhold the Republican votes until after the deadlines as the create for fake votes for the Dems, then if the Republicans outraged exstend the vote counting dates. They can flood in with fake votes.

Latest posts

Back