Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple problems with mail in ballots is . Junior living in his Grandparents basement is already stealing from them and forging their names on lines of credit . So he takes their ballots and sells them or fills them out himself for a candidate that supports his vile lifestyle . Also mail in ballots will become a black market commodity for quick cash for junkies and even just People that failed to budget . Cash for your ballot .

It is really simple. You come in, show your ID/Passport/drivers license or give up your fingerprint to vote. Nothing else is allowed, as you vote, your electronic registration is automatically turned off so you cannot vote again and your vote is secured through a 526 digit key which cannot be de-crypted (just like every time I go online and check my emails...). Absolutely simple and non-cheatable.
Could you ever think of getting something so important like a PAPER Credit Card, a PAPER Drivers license or a PAPER ATM card???
And NOW think how important the voting for the president of the US in form of PAPER???
Gimme a break. Get up to date and go electric, NOT electronic, ELECTRIC; NO INTERNET; NO SOFTWARE; NO MALWARE AND NO INTERNATIONAL INTERFERENCE...no cheating possible...GP

Went to vote today (first day early voting here). The line wrapped clear around the building! No signs of any "hecklers" though. I've lived here 18 years and have never seen the early voting line grow any longer than 20 people out the door...........EVER! We just drove off and decided we'd try again tomorrow. My back troubles just won't let me stand up for 2 hours anymore.

Last edited:
Went to vote today (first day early voting here). The line wrapped clear around the building! No signs of any "hecklers" though. I've lived here 18 years and have never seen the early voting line than 20 people out the door...........EVER! We just drove off and decided we'd try again tomorrow. My back troubles just won't stand up to standing for 2 hours anymore.
Same here too. At least we have until Oct 30th

vote.jpg

My Mother died in 2009 and since then, she has voted 3 times! Voting as a demoncrat and my Mom would Never vote demoncrat even when she was alive! We did start early voting yesterday here in Georgia and one of the long lines shown was near me, scary the people that showed up also! Just hope they were voting for Trump!

Latest posts

Back