Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pennsylvania Lawmakers Formally Introduce Resolution to Dispute 2020 Elections Results

“The text of the resolution, first previewed in a memo on Nov. 27, states that the executive and judicial branches of the Keystone State’s government usurped the legislature’s constitutional power to set the rules of the election.

“Officials in the Executive and Judicial Branches of the Commonwealth infringed upon the General Assembly’s authority under the Constitution of the United States by unlawfully changing the rules governing the November 3, 2020, election in the Commonwealth,” the resolution (pdf) states.

The resolution calls on the secretary of the Commonwealth to withdraw the “premature certification” of the presidential election and delay certifying other races, declares the 2020 election to be in dispute, and urges the U.S. Congress “to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute.”

WOOHOO! Republican Legislators are starting to do what they should do...KICK BIDEN OUT before he even gets in!

FBI is finally getting involved in fraud cases they can no longer ignore.

And to make sure everyone is up to speed on "The Kraken"...
General McInerney has confirmed that the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion IS the Kraken and is providing Sidney Powell with evidence that the election fraud involved cyber warfare against the United States by foreign countries which cannot be made public yet.
I refer you to The Constitution, Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States

I think the FBI should investigate potential fraud. I just don’t believe 98% of the supposed smoking gun articles I keep hearing about. Wake me when something real, and verifiable to hold up in court, is found. So far all the allegations are really sketchy with ‘we can’t reveal our source, but they said’.......

Thousands of affidavits (many by patriotic Democrats who could not stomach what they were seeing) have to be kept out of the public to protect those people from harassment and threats. Some of the people are so livid they wanted their names out but most don't.
And you believe this? Thousands, but not one willing to state it publicly? Seems pretty fishy when you say it out loud....

And you believe this? Thousands, but not one willing to state it publicly? Seems pretty fishy when you say it out loud....
Like I SAID Brent, some of the people who swore affidavits are so livid they want their names to be known. Jessy Jacob is one such person. Google her.
"On November 4, 2020, I was instructed to improperly pre-date the absentee ballots receive date that were not in the QVF as if they had been received on or before November 3, 2020,"

Like I SAID Brent, some of the people who swore affidavits are so livid they want their names to be known. Jessy Jacob is one such person. Google her.
"On November 4, 2020, I was instructed to improperly pre-date the absentee ballots receive date that were not in the QVF as if they had been received on or before November 3, 2020,"
Ok, without verifying her, I’ll give you this one. And how many votes is she saying she changed? Still not the 10’s of thousands that trump is saying. I agree there likely were some indivduals that cheated, but so far all the real evidence says it was a few hundred votes at best. Not anywhere near the amount needed to change the outcome.

Kamala still hasn't resigned her Senate seat. Wonder why?
And why have we not been seeing her? And where the heck is Haspal??

Haspal was said to be injured on the raid in Germany. One CIA guy shot dead. We lost some good Army men too getting ahold of those servers.

Haspal was said to be injured on the raid in Germany. One CIA guy shot dead. We lost some good Army men too getting ahold of those servers.
There is even rumors that she committed suicide over being caught. . . I just wonder what story they are going to come up with for her disappearance?

Kamala still hasn't resigned her Senate seat. Wonder why?

It won’t matter in the end. Lots of people are going down. This was TREASON against the United States of America and I am betting Trump WILL follow many General‘s direction and have them arrested. Trump is attempting to do this through the courts first...but if not, it WILL be done the Charge of Treason way...through the military court.

Have you read the September 12, 2018 Executive Order? Lots of America hating Dems are going to be losing everything they have and going to prison. Will probably about pay off our national debt!

Latest posts

Back