Virginia Mountains or Texas hill country BOL?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel8

Reaction score
So I am trying to weigh out what would be a better BOL the mountains in Virginia or Texas Hill country.
Not interested in West Virginia due to the amount of hoarders of trash there.

I am considering based upon the following reasons---
Economic collapse
Civil war
Covid tyranny
Planet X
Russian Poseidon nukes taking out the entire cost
EMP
End times survival / mark of the beast system.

So I am trying to weigh out what would be a better BOL the mountains in Virginia or Texas Hill country.
Not interested in West Virginia due to the amount of hoarders of trash there.

I am considering based upon the following reasons---
Economic collapse
Civil war
Covid tyranny
Planet X
Russian Poseidon nukes taking out the entire cost
EMP
End times survival / mark of the beast system.
Texas Hill Country is beautiful some times of year but there's way to damn many people around now and there's a lot of problems now with droughts and fires.

if they ever start tossing nukes around anywhere on the East Coast is toast,,,,,, I don't care for Texas but if it was either East Coast or Texas,,,,, I would be headed to Texas

My family still owns some land and oil wells in West Virginia. I don't go there much, too hot and humid for me. Lots of nice things in Texas. I have friends who own sections of land there and can't grow enough grass to feed enough cattle to make a profit. If I had to choose between them I would pick Texas.

TX nuclear casuality.jpg

I would consider for a next BOL- WV, Western PA, TN, OH. Far enough off the coast. Plenty of Game. Plenty of water. Westerly winds keep Nuclear concerns downwind. Not many targets
Could be ideal if you believe Global warming is real. Maine seem pretty ideal too.

I know this is OLD, but must be based on non-renewable energy source depots.
WV nuclear casuality.jpg

I know this is OLD, but must be based on non-renewable energy source depots.
View attachment 13789
Still would be safer than where I am now. 40 miles from 3 major cities. On a clear day I can see the downtown skyline of one of them.
Targets have changed. Technology and communications centers will be first. Then fuel including pipelines
When I was growing up the city I lived in was supposedly 9th on the list. Now it probably be 99th because how things have changed.

In other words stay far away from the big cities. In Texas that is easy. Was going to do that anyhow, LOL.
I thought all preppers knew that... 🤔

With respect DrHenley,
What is the largest yield that the enemy (pick anyone, we have plenty to choose from these days...) that the enemy would use in a specific nuke target here in America?
I hope you reply, I am curious to hear your thoughts.
Many thanks,
Erqueen75:USA:

With respect DrHenley,
What is the largest yield that the enemy (pick anyone, we have plenty to choose from these days...) that the enemy would use in a specific nuke target here in America?
Many thanks,
They will prob target our nuclear stations or large citys for maximum effect!!!

It is obvious that Russia has the largest nukes with delivery systems systems that can be used against us. However I do not think they want to learn first hand about mutual assured destruction. What I am concerned is about savages who will buy or steal low grade nukes that can be detonated in large metropolitan areas who are happy to die for their false scumbag profit. They can kill a lot of people and contaminate a lot of real estate. They need to learn about assured destruction of their cult.

It is obvious that Russia has the largest nukes with delivery systems systems that can be used against us. However I do not think they want to learn first hand about mutual assured destruction. What I am concerned is about savages who will buy or steal low grade nukes that can be detonated in large metropolitan areas who are happy to die for their false scumbag profit. They can kill a lot of people and contaminate a lot of real estate. They need to learn about assured destruction of their cult.
Im more concerned with the terrorist groups BIDEN has armed in Afsganistan, THEY now have weapons and access to money to buy nukes and those fools would use them!!! WAY TO GO BIDEN YOU DIPSH_T>>>!!!!!!!

One thing that would have a similar effect would be a "dirty bomb;" it's not a nuclear/atomic weapon at all. It's just a conventional bomb (probably a rather big one) that is filled with radioactive material of some sort like what would be released in a nuclear power plant melt down.

With respect DrHenley,
Many thanks,
2-3 kt from China (this is their largest number of deployed nukes) And 1-8 kt from Russia (largest number of deployed nukes). The numbers depend on whether land or sea launched.

They will prob target our nuclear stations or large citys for maximum effect!!!
In this order: our nuclear launch facilities, communications facilities (command and control), manufacturing centers (Detroit is a dead man walking).

Latest posts

Back