Quantcast

VIP Section Suggestions

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
Discounts on things from paying advertisers. Discounts on any DDPF stuff. If you decide to do any logo items. I know that kind of goes against what we believe, but it'd make cool range gear. I gotta come up with some more/better ideas. I'll keep thinking.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Discounts on things from paying advertisers. Discounts on any DDPF stuff. If you decide to do any logo items. I know that kind of goes against what we believe, but it'd make cool range gear. I gotta come up with some more/better ideas. I'll keep thinking.
Hey there!
Thanks for the input! I would like to do some items people could buy or that could be used in as give aways in contests.
I am open to any suggestions, nothing is too over the top to be considered

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
Hats and shirts are an easy one. EVERYONE would rock a t shirt or a ball cap. I had a belt made for range gear, by an online strapworks company. THey did my company logo on it. It wouldn't be a bad idea for DDPs to have "Utility belts" in the bags too. It's good for carryin your pistol, mags, knives, whatever, even radios. Mousepads. I think that's a good one, since we're all here on our 'puters. What about DDPF bug out bags and/or gear that we'd be taking out with us? Might think of some way we would be able to recognize each other if we did have to head out. That way we'd be looking almost for an allied flag. I know people could fake it, but I doubt that'd be that likely. I think most people that come here and get involved and start prepping are going to be like-minded individuals. Thoughts?

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
heck ya id sport the shirt, another idea i was thinking maybe a toolbar so you could see alerts while your on another page, if i had a computer id defenitly use that, however, i use my wii browser cuz my laptop broke lol

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
heck ya id sport the shirt, another idea i was thinking maybe a toolbar so you could see alerts while your on another page, if i had a computer id defenitly use that, however, i use my wii browser cuz my laptop broke lol
I will look into the personalized tool bar. Thank you fro the ideas.
I will also be checking on T-Shirts.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
i also wanted to say that, altough you seem to be the only one ive talked to, so far, this is the best damn forum ive been on, thanks

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
i also wanted to say that, altough you seem to be the only one I've talked to, so far, this is the best damn forum ive been on, thanks
I appreciate that! There are a couple people who will come on and post quite a bit.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
ya but for some reason i cant find a join tab or accept just a like tab
That is all you can do is "like" it. I don't know how to make it so you can join the site from facebook, or if you can even do that. of course you could share it with those you trust or the like.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
oh lol i hit the like tab btw
cool! Thanks for liking the page! I hope to get 500 people to like it. I figure there would be that many Americans on facebook that are preppers.
Though I think there are a lot of preppers a little shy about admitting what they are doing for fear of being laughed at or put down as paranoid.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
I think many are afraid of people finding out they have what others will need when it goes down.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I think many are afraid of people finding out they have what others will need when it goes down.
maybe so but i also think they dont want people to view them like we're viewed either
so they would rather sacrifice persoanl security and safety in order to not be robbed or laughed at? doesn't make sense to me, but then what does these days