Violent Protests for the past week.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe SA

Demi-God
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1455859834220.png

And this is what most of them look like.
uploadfromtaptalk1455859882125.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1455859889373.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1455859897966.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1455859905222.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1455859910767.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1455859917463.jpg

This was a small town called Hendrina.

Anything and everything, at universities they want Afrikaans removed as a language and they do not want to pay for studies, most of the small towns its about service delivery, housing, water and land reform, the mining industry haven't started with their wage negotiations yet, seeing Anglo American has sold or are planning to sell most of their mines here from gold to coal mines, they will be real upset with this, so we are waiting for those riots to start as well, then government gave a warning yesterday that we might see food riots shortly, meat prices here rose with about 80% within two weeks. The country has to import about 4 000 000 tons of grains, rice ,maize soy beans just to feed the populace, to the North of us Zim has already received $25 000 000 for starvation relief but they will only be able to feed about a 1/4 of their polulation with that money, soon they will be pouring over the border here. Then the ANC keeps blaming the white poeple of the country for the problems with a statement today from Gwede Mantashe saying white racist farmers cannot be trusted to feed the black poeple of this country. We have now been blamed for everything here, even the dog that craps on the front porch. Race tensions have not been this high not even during the apartheid era, the little rainbow nation they built is now ripping itself apart, this is only the warmup rounds things will be getting progressively worse from here on, their demands will only escalate till everything comes to a grinding halt and then all TSWHTF.

holy crap,you guys and gals are about to witness SHTF very soon very near you.

http://woundedamericanwarrior.com/w...-paintings-of-whites-at-south-africa-protest/

See our problems have reached some American News Pages, my question to you out their would be this, if those nice and friendly Islamic refugees started burning "history" that you might hold dear, photos and portraits of American presidents, great Generals that faught the British or anything that you hold dear, what would your reaction to that be. It is not the burning of portraits that concern me that much, its the statement made by burning them that gets under my skin, because it tells me that you want to expunge my history and me from the face of the earth.

Shit, So the people expects the government to pay for everything off the backs of white farmers thus whites in general. It's looking/sounding like the black rulers is fixen to strip the whites of their possessions (personal/commercial) things certainly ain't looking good Joe. how far away are you from the trouble areas?

The have-nots are going to blame the haves and strip the haves of all possessions then no one will have money all will be beggars hmm... sound a little like somalia in the late 80s but on a grand scale, mogadishu was such a beautiful city before the soviets and cubans influenced policy in the region 70s/80s :(

Shit, So the people expects the government to pay for everything off the backs of white farmers thus whites in general. It's looking/sounding like the black rulers is fixen to strip the whites of their possessions (personal/commercial) things certainly ain't looking good Joe. how far away are you from the trouble areas?
We live about 6km away from about 3 000 000 very "civilized", "neighbour friendly", fellow africans. At this stage things are calm there, but we are on high alert. I will keep posting on this thread so you can follow how things unravel here. Our prepper "community" here is very calm we have been at it for about close on 10 years and we all have one threat and one goal in mind and it makes things much simpler. How things will play out in the end only time will tell, but we are always hopefull.

holy crap,you guys and gals are about to witness SHTF very soon very near you.
jontte: True what you say, but we are of very strong belief that you will have much more problems there than we are going to have here and before our things really goes south, things in Syria is balanced on a knifes edge at this stage, Russia has made it clear that that if any country in the world puts boots on the ground without the permission of the the Syrian government it will be seen as an act of war. The one to keep an eye on is Mr. Erdogan 1st. he shot down the Russian SU24, now he started shelling positions inside Syria, and aparently he has put about 100 boots on the ground. In Saudi Arabia the biggest "Military Excersises" are being held with 350 000 ground troops, 20 000 tanks something like 2 500 planes (fighters & bombers) and 450 attack helicopters, it involves more than 10 countries armed forces under leadership of prince Saud, that has made a clear statement that he wants to invade Syria and get rid of the Syrian government, if this is not the buildup to the 3rd World War then i honestly don't know what else would set it of. We believe that Russia will storm through Turkey in one night, he will invade Europe and he will only be stopped on the border of Spain by German and American forces, and then driven back and destroyed by them. You might ask yourself why we believe these things, the answer to that is plain and simple we believe that God showed the future to a "Boer" called "Nicolaas van Rensburg" better known as "Siener" van Rensburg, so far none of his visions where proved to be false and like they say only time will tell. He was born 30 August 1864 died in 1926 in his life time he predicted the rise of the black government in this country (something at the time that would have been as alien as landing a man on the moon) and the repercussions that it would have on the "Boers". He saw many intenational events as well, but most things was concerning his own poeple. Now, you might consider me ckoo - ckoo, and i won't blame you if you do, but through what he has seen and departed to us he has given hope and faith to many of us, we do not presume to all survive what is coming, but those that do will have a place and a future worth living.

This question was posed to one of the protesters at the University Of Pretoria.

I asked this guy what his stick is for if they aim to protest "peacefully", and his reply was: "Tomorrow we are bringing guns. This is black against white".

#tuksUPrising #languagepolicy #tukslanguagepolicy #hatespeech #AfrikaansBly

uploadfromtaptalk1456039157907.jpg

A few more pics from Nylstroom / Modimolle
uploadfromtaptalk1456039414098.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1456039428808.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1456039435429.jpg

These were the guys that kept the school kids safe untill their parents picked them up and then they went to the old age home in town and protected the frail and elderly, plans was put into place to evacuate them if need be.
uploadfromtaptalk1456039590506.jpg

jontte: True what you say, but we are of very strong belief that you will have much more problems there than we are going to have here and before our things really goes south, things in Syria is balanced on a knifes edge at this stage, Russia has made it clear that that if any country in the world puts boots on the ground without the permission of the the Syrian government it will be seen as an act of war. The one to keep an eye on is Mr. Erdogan 1st. he shot down the Russian SU24, now he started shelling positions inside Syria, and aparently he has put about 100 boots on the ground. In Saudi Arabia the biggest "Military Excersises" are being held with 350 000 ground troops, 20 000 tanks something like 2 500 planes (fighters & bombers) and 450 attack helicopters, it involves more than 10 countries armed forces under leadership of prince Saud, that has made a clear statement that he wants to invade Syria and get rid of the Syrian government, if this is not the buildup to the 3rd World War then i honestly don't know what else would set it of. We believe that Russia will storm through Turkey in one night, he will invade Europe and he will only be stopped on the border of Spain by German and American forces, and then driven back and destroyed by them. You might ask yourself why we believe these things, the answer to that is plain and simple we believe that God showed the future to a "Boer" called "Nicolaas van Rensburg" better known as "Siener" van Rensburg, so far none of his visions where proved to be false and like they say only time will tell. He was born 30 August 1864 died in 1926 in his life time he predicted the rise of the black government in this country (something at the time that would have been as alien as landing a man on the moon) and the repercussions that it would have on the "Boers". He saw many intenational events as well, but most things was concerning his own poeple. Now, you might consider me ckoo - ckoo, and i won't blame you if you do, but through what he has seen and departed to us he has given hope and faith to many of us, we do not presume to all survive what is coming, but those that do will have a place and a future worth living.

one reason I prep as much as I can, I store so much my budget allows me to do,as I prep for me and my dog,yeah Turkey is one giant enigma,that Erdogan is as big a looney as putin and put two crazies together the outcome isn't nice.
I kinda thought ww3 would start Israel against someone,but one looney trying to re-build the Ottoman emipre the second restore old Sovjet,well,knee deep right now in doo-doo and it seems the fan will be turned on very soon.

...And on top of all the problems, Joe you all have another problem heading your way..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/22/w...ontain-growing-isis-threat-in-libya.html?_r=0

"THIES, Senegal — The Islamic State’s branch in Libya is deepening its reach across a wide area of Africa, attracting new recruits from countries like Senegal that had been largely immune to the jihadist propaganda — and forcing the African authorities and their Western allies to increase efforts to combat the fast-moving threat."

...And on top of all the problems, Joe you all have another problem heading your way..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/22/w...ontain-growing-isis-threat-in-libya.html?_r=0

"THIES, Senegal — The Islamic State’s branch in Libya is deepening its reach across a wide area of Africa, attracting new recruits from countries like Senegal that had been largely immune to the jihadist propaganda — and forcing the African authorities and their Western allies to increase efforts to combat the fast-moving threat."
The conflict over there does not any direct impact on us down south for now, what concerns me about them is that the current ANC government had real strong ties with Libiya and before Ghadaffi came down, SA agreed to keep their money safe, for who in power over there i dont know, but some one is gonna come asking for that money sooner or later, knowing the corrupt bunch over here, they have probably already spent it on some extravagant party or trip or something, that places them in dept with a real bad bunch. On a previous thread i have written something about SA's involment with ISIS, about two weeks ago we picked up an artical here that one of the ISIS terro's that was shot(Syria) had Sout African travel documents on him and he had an SA drivers license, over the years we have had "rumours" here that middle eastern men where being trained at various locations in SA, old farms and abandoned mines ect. If you consider the debt owed by the ANC, SACP and other organizatons to middle eastern countries for assisting them during the "apartheid" struggle, they sure as hell will be assisting them now, or just turning a blind eye. I do believe that we will have our fair share of problems with them.

This is how they deside who will be their leader what will they do to their oppostion "us"?

http://mini.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/pangas-bricks-and-blood-at-eff-meeting-1781192

So much for progress, this gang mentality will always keep a third world country a third world! SA though not considered 3rd world though it is sure as hell heading that way, look at South/Central/ America and Mexico. What sucks is SA has so much to offer and at one time the only stable African Nation in Africa now look at it, it is becoming what the rest of the African Nations are and that be gang breeders!! I'm not racist one bit and my Wife can prove that but the White Man has become the bogeyman of the 21st century :(

So much for progress, this gang mentality will always keep a third world country a third world! SA though not considered 3rd world though it is sure as hell heading that way, look at South/Central/ America and Mexico. What sucks is SA has so much to offer and at one time the only stable African Nation in Africa now look at it, it is becoming what the rest of the African Nations are and that be gang breeders!! I'm not racist one bit and my Wife can prove that but the White Man has become the bogeyman of the 21st century :(
If i had to define myself it would be a separatist and i believe in separatism. What i found interesting in wikipedia is the motivations for sepratism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separatism

Latest posts

Back