Violent Protests for the past week.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you ready for the coming genocide...... Come and join us downunder in the big Oz,, N.Korea is threatening to nuke Australia but the country is to big
- there is plenty of place to hide up.
There is a lot of articles coming out of potential US civil war....

White South Africans Are Preparing For "Removal of All Whites Within Five Years

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ughter-and-removal-all-whites-within-five-yea

Yes, here in north Arkansas a 'Redneck Revolt' group whose motto is "putting the RED back in Redneck", and a branch of the Anarchist John Brown Gun Club, are holding a protest like the ones in Berkeley on the 27th.

More war dumps beating in South Africa this time from a UK news agent. South Africa has a very aggressive violent and cultural and institutional racism. With unemployment and poverty level very high, it will be a violent collapse.

Is South Africa heading for civil war? The country is lurching ever closer to conflict as its volatile Zulu president vows to seize land from whites - while Afrikaner fighters train in the bush
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html

Ill tell you what. Im getting so damned sick of hearing racist this rascist that, racism everywhere. Is there racism? Absolutely but not near the extent that these people cry about. For my personal viewpoint. The word racist has simply become an excuse to take absolutely no personal responsibility. So the whole world is going to burn because certain groups refuse to take responsibility for thier own circumstances. Awesome. This while either end one of 2 ways. These people will be exterminated or heaven forbid they won. They'd simply die in a few months from turning on themselves or starving to death. They blame and are attacking the people feeding them,in thus ends their food supply. They aren't going to feed themselves cause umm that racist apparently

Today I have noticed a new trend in the violent protests around the country, maybe it is just me but you never know. We had an extremely quiet weekend with only one farm attack as far as could pick up from all the sources, but come Monday morning at about 05:30 all he'll starts breaking loose. First in Soweto - Johannesburg, then Coligny - The small town in the North West province. In Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape Province vehicles are stoned by violent groups. At about 16:00 this afternoon the Wits University protests in Johannesburg flares up after it has been quiet now for months. At about 17:00 this afternoon a small town called Ladysmith is blocked off by angry mini bus drivers no one can get in or out of town. This might only be coincidence but my gut tells me it is not. Someone is pulling strings not seen, now all protests from service delivery, varsity fees, anti white and plain disruptive incendents flare up on the same day with such intensity, makes me wonder where we will be by the end of the week?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A statement made by one of the party leaders from the more conservative side of things here.

"One thing neither the world nor the black man could ever understand about race relations in South Africa is this: It has never been a matter of colour, it has always been a matter of behaviour.
Daniël Lötter
Front National SA"

Then they added the following pictures.
a98fd6aa2ffec555fca6886d6feb87eb.jpg
4f4bbb9301098c3a20d3aa35aabfed34.jpg
4e44468af2787aebc31cbcf681a3ebfc.jpg
576589c9a353c4a8fb160f8ef4fae4eb.jpg

Rioters aren't protesters, as far as I'm concerned, once people are being attacked, buildings/cars/property being burned and destroyed then force needs to be met with force and I'm not talking rubber bullets and stun grenades. I'm tired of the fuxxen media blurring the line between riots and protest, the PC shit started this g'damn crap by excusing this behavior.

Hopefully a bit of good news. The "Suidlander" emergency plan has been presented to Roger Stone, by a long shot it might pas over the desk of President Trump, and he might like what he sees.[emoji110]
d6dce5430874718a2ae336e196a2fba0.jpg

Joe. That quote could be somed up pretty much to any country in the world. Js. Their behavior in the states is atrocious too and swept under the rug and made excuses for. According to the FBI 13 percent of the population is responsible for 51 percent of the murders. But for some reason it is hidden and blamed on the rest of us. So that quote is pretty universal

Latest posts

Back