Victorinox swiss champ

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score

If i could only carry one knife it would be the..........

SwissChamp
TheSwissChampcan be considered Victorinox's current masterpiece. Consisting of 8 tool layers containing almost every tool, it is still small and light enough to be carried in a pocket.

The 91mmSwissChampwas introduced in 1985, and has had only slight modifications since. Victorinox makes larger knives, but the Swiss Champ is maybe the largest knife that is practical for a wide application area and easily carried.The 33 functionSwissChamp pictured, consists of 64 individual parts.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Layer Tools
Back Layer Tools
Scale Tools

Kenprep1979

Reaction score

SwissChamp
TheSwissChampcan be considered Victorinox's current masterpiece. Consisting of 8 tool layers containing almost every tool, it is still small and light enough to be carried in a pocket.

The 91mmSwissChampwas introduced in 1985, and has had only slight modifications since. Victorinox makes larger knives, but the Swiss Champ is maybe the largest knife that is practical for a wide application area and easily carried.The 33 functionSwissChamp pictured, consists of 64 individual parts.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Layer Tools
Back Layer Tools
Scale Tools
Dam i saw a beutiful victorinox display today ! wish i had taken a picture for you colt. 4 ft tall wooden/glass display with 3 sections case/ victorinox and kershaw i believe it was . the center display was victorinox it had about 30 different knives .

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
Dam i saw a beutiful victorinox display today ! wish i had taken a picture for you colt. 4 ft tall wooden/glass display with 3 sections case/ victorinox and kershaw i believe it was . the center display was victorinox it had about 30 different knives .
That's awesome, maybe next time .

Reaction score

SwissChamp

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Layer Tools
Back Layer Tools
Scale Tools
Where would I fined a knife like that? Bass Pro, Walmart or online? And would this be the knife that I should get my two older children? I have seen many knives like this but they do not have everything that this one has! By looking at all of the parts this is one that I want!!

Latest posts