VERY SOON

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to work yesterday. Stopped by the grocery store... plenty of toilet paper, rice, beans, meat....no shortages at all that I saw, though the paper goods still had a 2-count limit per package on them. My preps are good, so are my 'regular' supplies so I didn't bother picking anything like that up.

Point is - everything seemed pretty normal for American life in the throes of a pandemic (still wore a mask and what-not). When you say "very soon" are you talking about the vaccinations? The gov, CDC, and WHO seem to be doing everything they can to get them pushed out. It's encouraging there's more than one that should be available, too. I agree "very soon" is a good thing.

Kenv, I saw your tag line. When my daughter got married I had the Texas Boys Choir in the balcony. It was a very old style very formal wedding in the second oldest Catholic church in Houston... Massive oak beams in the ceiling, cut glass windows, the whole nine yards... Unbelievably gorgeous.

I walked her down the aisle with the boys choir singing this song. The whole event was so powerful, one of the lady guests came up to me and told me she was so moved she planned on starting to regularly attend church again. One of the priests attending commented on it and I told him it was cheaper than flying the entire wedding to Austria for her to get hitched in the Chapel from the Sound of Music šŸ˜‚

Latest posts

Back