Very interesting article in the UK media

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Not into conspiracies myself BUT have you looked across the channel to see the apocalyptic scenario developing in Europe ? millions of often hostile migrants bankrupting our health and welfare systems, Islamic extremists pouring into Europe unchecked, the rise of the undemocratic unelected EUssr.

Remember we did mock people who said WW2 was coming only 22 years after WW1 and boy were they right.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-disciples-coming-apocalypse.html#newcomment

Yuppies learning to be "self-sufficient" in "hunting, foraging and survival skills" for the coming apocalypse now if that isn't a noble thought I say kudos! though he a bit misguided "increasing carbon dioxide emissions and the arms trade" never the less his heart appears to be in the right place! Sir Richard should have started this thirty years ago since 2050 is being a little optimistic?

Nothing wrong with yoga/meditation in a cataclysmic melt down, reckon zen has it's place. I am wondering how long the powers that be are going to allow Sir Richard to continue his endeavor before they call him a nut and shut him down?

as long as they can somehow benefit from his behaviour,make those who wanna prep in that way look as loonies...

Many of us tried to warn against taking in these refugees.

For starters, no telling how many are actually terrorists in hiding.
Next, even if not official terrorists, many are certainly recruit material.
Third, even the beliefs of some of these folks pose risks to their citizens (such as views of women as inferior, etc.)

You also have to ask yourself....why aren't they seeking asylum in countries near them where they share the same beliefs, language, similar culture, etc.? Why would the seek out someplace strange and new in many different ways? In many cases, the answer is likely not for the good of citizens where they'd find new homes. Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jordan, Libya, Egypt, UAE, Kuwait, Dubai, etc. That's where they should be going (and that's just off the top of my head...sure there are many others).

The UK papers are covering US politics and the state of our country better than any of our MSM

...Then we have this; The Fix

Wikileaks Reveals IMF Plan To "Cause A Credit Event In Greece And Destabilize Europe"

VELKOULESKOU: I agree that we need an event, but I don't know what that will be. But I think Dijsselbloem is trying not to generate an event, but to jump start this discussion somehow on debt, that essentially is about us being on board or not at the end of the day.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...se-credit-event-greece-and-destabilize-europe

Latest posts

Back