Very good video from City Prepping.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How to survive the SHTF in the city...
barbican-fort-round-circular-fortress-defensive-heritage-culture-history-A8D5PF.jpg

He who fights then runs away lives to fight another day
Better a living coward than a dead hero
Better to let the other guy die for his cause
We are Survivalists, NOT Suicidalists.
The 12 year old kid on his mommas homestead with a 22LR sing shot rifle and who knows his home ground has the advantage over the armed to the teeth stranger.

I hate to be so negative but I don't think there is such a thing as City Prepping. Cities are going to be ruled by the local, current drug gangs about 30 minutes after SHTF.

I see your point, but your just talking a complete 'doomsday' scenario. I'm thinking more prepping for things lower-level, like tornados or 'temporary' civil unrest. Of course to your point, yep, if there was a world-wide EMP/CME or nuclear war or the like, then I completely agree; there'd be no surviving in the cities. I'm just wanting to prep for the smaller stuff and prepping to bug out for the bigger. We all have to take a position of mitigation for our situations. Just saying, "Well, you live in a big city. You're screwed and may as well not prep at all" is too defeatist to me. I'm wanting to hedge my bets if I have to stay in place or if I have to bug out, either, depending on the level of threat.

Latest posts

Back