Very durable socks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alway buy the same brand, type and color of sock.
It saves having to pair them.
If one has a hole in it-throw it away.
Simplifying my life with socks has made it easier.
I have 2 new 6 packs on the top of the dresser and I just saw they were on sale.

I've begun buying the exact same socks also for the same reason. However, I don't throw the used socks away, I wash them and then you can use them for cleaning grease or whatever you can use a piece of cloth for. Same with used jeans, as soon as they're spent, I cut off the legs, and then I can use the fabric for something in the future, patching or whatever.

Im not able to open the attachment. What are these socks made from? My winter socks are all wool/silk blend.

Try skinners.cc
They say it's "Italian fibers" and "Swedish polymers", but it's basically just ordinary socks with some kind of thick rubbery sole. They're washable at 30 degree celcius.

If you live in a wet area then these might not be so useful, since they're gonna soak up water just like ordinary socks. I think I'm going to use them as backup footwear. If I lose a shoe for whatever reason, then I'll have these to put on. Folded up they can easily fit inside my backpack, or even pocket. Then I can keep moving while I don't have to fear stepping on dangerous stuff, although if it rains or snows it's gonna suck.

Latest posts

Back