Uvalde...and then there is this

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want to know how the kid who shot up the school in Uvalde could afford two high end Daniel Defense AR's that run 2K each,not to mention the Eotech optics that run for $600 to $800 bucks each.

I have the Eotech optics with the magnifying optic on my Sig AR and it was $1300 bucks and I cringed at the price!!!
46C98DAA-AC02-42A6-AF78-FC87669535C8_1_201_a.jpeg

he found them in a un-named lake somewhere in texas or louisana, where some of the members in this forum crashed together in their boats while extremely drunk on some tequila and were transporting ALL OF THEIR collective weapons and ammo...forever to be lost....

I still want to know how the kid who shot up the school in Uvalde could afford two high end Daniel Defense AR's that run 2K each,not to mention the Eotech optics that run for $600 to $800 bucks each.

Sponging off of gran and gramps...no school, overpaid at work/living wages, no rent, no food or healthcare expenses...my guess is same way a lot of HS kids save up to buy an old mud truck or my 18yo had enough to pay first and last month's rent on an apartment. Easy when you have a job and no cost of living to deal with, no social life and everything you earn is funny money.

Sponging off of gran and gramps...no school, overpaid at work/living wages, no rent, no food or healthcare expenses...my guess is same way a lot of HS kids save up to buy an old mud truck or my 18yo had enough to pay first and last month's rent on an apartment. Easy when you have a job and no cost of living to deal with, no social life and everything you earn is funny money.

And then he shot the grandmother who was taking care of him,what an ingrate.
If thats how he did it he must have been saving for awhile. He had at least 7k in guns,mags and ammo.

And then he shot the grandmother who was taking care of him,what an ingrate.
If thats how he did it he must have been saving for awhile. He had at least 7k in guns,mags and ammo.

$10 an hour 40 hrs a week, few if any taxes...that is about $1800 a month x 4 months...$7400.

In 6 months he could have easily saved that, Throw in some cash on the spot gigs from Facebook market or Craigslist and it would have been quicker.

What he wanted to do with those guns once he had them was definitely pre-meditated. Yes, an ingrate to say the very least.

Oh, and don't forget the COVID money that was randomly handed out to anyone making less than.....wonder how much of that was donated to his gun fund?

Last edited:
$10 an hour 40 hrs a week, few if any taxes...that is about $1800 a month x 4 months...$7400.

In 6 months he could have easily saved that, Throw in some cash on the spot gigs from Facebook market or Craigslist and it would have been quicker.

What he wanted to do with those guns once he had them was definitely pre-meditated. Yes, an ingrate to say the very least.

Oh, and don't forget the COVID money that was randomly handed out to anyone making less than.....wonder how much of that was donated to his gun fund?

From what I understand he was working part time so 8 months.
Still doable for sure.
I remember saving for my first car. Riding the Metro in Houston was a huge incentive!!! What took 2 and half hours by bus was 30 minutes by car.
Not to mention the quality of people that rode the bus.

I have the Eotech optics with the magnifying optic on my Sig AR and it was $1300 bucks and I cringed at the price!!!View attachment 16441
The FBI naturally, another "Manchurian Candidate".

School mass shootings have been getting mixed up with school shootings. Mass shootings=<3
School mass shootings this year =Uvalde
26 school shootings
Media reports- 27 school shootings All are as bad as Uvalde
Ok, how many schools across the county, Xxxxxxx
How many kids disturbed?
How many wacko teachers in the news?
How many parents disturbed At schools?
How many parents under FBI or DOJ surveillance ?
Honestly, lucky there aren’t more school shootings.
And there has been 1 mass school shooting.
There is the math for you.

I wouldn't give him that much credit. I'm afraid he actually just took the money out of Grandma's mattress. It's quite likely she had a stash of cash, but we'll probably never know since they're both gone.

I wouldn't give him that much credit. I'm afraid he actually just took the money out of Grandma's mattress. It's quite likely she had a stash of cash, but we'll probably never know since they're both gone.

I guess my point was that yeah, it is a lot of money but not an unattainable sum for a kid without financial responsibilities. Wouldn't put it past him to have been cashing grandma's SS checks either lol.

Latest posts

Back