Useful prepping checklists

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dostoyevsky

Reaction score
I just found this brilliant excel file (from IceAgeFarmers via Telegram), and I couldn't find it on this site, so here it is for everyone who wants it. It has many tabs so you probably need to read it on a computer rather than a phone. There are many lists:

Barter and Charity List
Book List
CBR/NBC List
Communications/Monitoring List
Farm Animals List
Financial Preparations List
Firearms List
Firefighting List
First Aid /Minor Surgery List
Food Preparation List
Food Storage List
Fuels & Petroleums List
Gardening List
Home Businesses List
Home Info List
Household, Shop, Sundries List
Hunting/Fishing/Trapping List
Hygiene List/Sanitation List
Medicinal Herbs and Plants List
Personal List
Power Light Heat Batteries List
Ruck Sack Bug Out Bag List
Security General List
Shortwave Frequencies List
Tactical Living List
Tools List
Training Courses List
Vehicle Bug Out Bag List
Water List

It's an excel file, so you can edit it to suit your own specific needs. You will find it at: https://iceagefarmer.com/docs/rawles-listoflists.xls
The original is from here: https://survivalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/listoflists.xls

Last edited:
I just found this brilliant excel file (from IceAgeFarmers via Telegram), and I couldn't find it on this site, so here it is for everyone who wants it. It has many tabs so you probably need to read it on a computer rather than a phone. There are many lists:

Barter and Charity List
Book List
CBR/NBC List
Communications/Monitoring List
Farm Animals List
Financial Preparations List
Firearms List
Firefighting List
First Aid /Minor Surgery List
Food Preparation List
Food Storage List
Fuels & Petroleums List
Gardening List
Home Businesses List
Home Info List
Household, Shop, Sundries List
Hunting/Fishing/Trapping List
Hygiene List/Sanitation List
Medicinal Herbs and Plants List
Personal List
Power Light Heat Batteries List
Ruck Sack Bug Out Bag List
Security General List
Shortwave Frequencies List
Tactical Living List
Tools List
Training Courses List
Vehicle Bug Out Bag List
Water List

It's an excel file, so you can edit it to suit your own specific needs. You will find it at: https://iceagefarmer.com/docs/rawles-listoflists.xls
I joined his channel now. Thank you.

I really dont care where the info comes from. . . share away in my opinion. If it helps at least 1, then good!

you can get a web site sued and shut down by plagiarising and not acknowing your sources correctly >>> and I think Rawles has an agency that scopes the web for stuff like that - he's got half dozen novels under his belt and protects his bottom line ....

you can get a web site sued and shut down by plagiarising and not acknowing your sources correctly >>> and I think Rawles has an agency that scopes the web for stuff like that - he's got half dozen novels under his belt and protects his bottom line ....
I didn't plagiarise, have acknowledged the source, and didn't post the file. just a link to it. What are you suggesting?

I didn't plagiarise, have acknowledged the source, and didn't post the file. just a link to it. What are you suggesting?

did I quote you? - mention you at all? >>> you made a mistake and corrected it >> but we have a member that thinks you can post anything you want on these websites, without possible retribution coming down on the site owner(s) - doubt Rawles would make a big deal other than a removal or proper acknowledgment - but there's others that go legal strait out >>> want one less prepper site - make trouble for the owner ....

only thing I suggest is that if you want to post anything more than personal opinion - learn something about trademarking and copywriting - you'll get tossed from many sites for stuff like this ...

You used the words 'you' and 'your', so I think I can be excused for thinking you mentioned me. I've never heard of any website being closed down because they posted a link to another website. I do know about trademarks and copywriting, but maybe you need to look up the meaning of the word plagiarism. But if the owner of this website wants me to remove the post because he thinks a link to another website will get this site shut down, I'm sure whoever the owner is can let me know.

Latest posts

Back