Use public Transport they say

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the main thing about public transport I don't like is the germs!! everyone coughing and sneezing.....yuck!!!
I'm not a germaphobe or anything, but the more overcrowded we become, the more likely a new bad disease will spread quickly. Jets and trains are going to be the end of overcrowding one day.

we used to have an advert on British TV about the flu, in it an old boy sneezed and the germs shot down the bus infecting everyone who hadn't had the flu injection, that put me off public transport for ever!! now if I cant go somewhere in my own car I don't go there, simple as that. in any case relying on public transport and prepping don't really go together do they? not to me they don't.

Ok guys consider this, Your a Jihadi leader and your suicide bombers are not getting past the security emplacements, what about using your suicide bombers to be deliberately infected with say Cholera or Hanta, or Ebola Niger or Typhus and tell them to simply ride around target cities all day, eat in crowded fast food joints etc.

YOU can control both your travel arrangements and your travel environment hygiene, DRIVE, CYCLE, RIDE or WALK, but stay off the PLANES, TRAINS, BUSES and TRAMS.

That way you cut the risk to your health by 90%, the risk to your physical safety by 75%.

My wife and I once travelled to London for a meeting and we spotted a Burger King so we went in, ordered, collected the meal then sat down to eat it, Wife suddenly elbows me in the ribs mid bite. I look up and scan for threats, hells bells we were the only whites in the place, all the staff and customer were black or brown, they did not say or threaten us in any way or form but they kept looking at us like we were either very brave or very dumb.

I remember being the only white person on a Marta train in Atlanta. The looks I was getting we're angry. I'm not a peticularly predijudiced person, but I'm smart enough to not hang out where it's dangerous to your health!

needles and bugs...that's why I no longer take the metro..and carry on me that antiseptic hand rub.
fish and chips..want some but no one serves it here and if they do it's not like in UK

Saw where after the last incedent involving jihadie in France European Countries may start putting passengers on trains and buss's through the airport type screening . How long would you waite to get on a train and what would that do to the trains schedule .
Anyone remember Banard Guess on the NY subway ?
We had the flu sneez on the bus comercial here too .
If the jihadist cant get on a bus its a matter of time before they start setting roadside IED's to hit them .
Iv taken a long trip on Grey Hound before and when I got home I said never agin !

Latest posts

Back