USD Going digital-Not a conspiracy theory

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainingcatzanddogs

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Not that long ago if you mentioned that the USD was going to be replaced by a digital dollar, and your cash would be no good, people called you paranoid. Mainstream media still is touting it in the realm of "fringe conspiracies".

Any attempt to then take things to the next logical step, such as the fact that the government could, restrict what you buy, how often and how much you can purchase, seize your bank accounts and track every penny you spend, and you are really a nut.

The steps being taken to take us to a digital dollar are largely unreported. Odd isn't it that something so radical as doing away with physical currency isn't getting any real press? They are moving full steam ahead from an idea to practice, and have moved into a "testing" phase.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...-big-banks-to-test-digital-dollar/ar-AA149FCi

the Dollar will go digital directly in the elections of 2024, but Trump will kick it in the ### in 2028 as president and bring the paper dollar back....watch and see. The dems want and will go digital for the total control of us all. This will not go well, just as in Nigeria where they attempted the same crap....

I suspect at first, people will think it is wonderful. By the time they realize their own earnings are being weaponized against them it will be too little too late. I fully expect that anyone who complains will be ostracized, isolated and told they are bad people who want the world to be destroyed. 90% will probably sit down and shut up or go along to get along. Meanwhile governments and bankers will be in hog heaven.

At this point, who are the Tyrants? Is it the bankers? Is it the CEO's and boad of directors? State and Federal Politicians? The heads of the Unions? How about the Union members themselves? The FBI, the CIA? How about the Karen of your local HOA that votes blue? How about the Lunch Nazi?

In theory it sounds like a good idea, but the reality is that you vanquish one, another takes their place. The enemy is the ideology.

At this point, who are the Tyrants? Is it the bankers? Is it the CEO's and boad of directors? State and Federal Politicians? The heads of the Unions? How about the Union members themselves? The FBI, the CIA? How about the Karen of your local HOA that votes blue? How about the Lunch Nazi?

In theory it sounds like a good idea, but the reality is that you vanquish one, another takes their place. The enemy is the ideology.

All of the above who abuse there power. Start at the top. Before you get anywhere near the bottom, the abuse of power is gone. As soon as it appears again, repeat.

It does not work. Stalin did exactly what you are suggesting when he imprisoned and then killed the Royal family and all heirs as well as any supporters. Wiped out millions who were not playing along with his game. The Romanovs were far from innocent (excepted the children who didn't know better); the entire system was corrupt. Stalin’s violent revolution accomplished nothing, it simply changed who was the tyrant and who benefitted from the corruption. Same story in Germany, Italy and, even France.

I understand and are sympathetic to your frustration. I think we are all feeling it but, you have to change the perception of an ideology to stop the cycle.

Last edited:
It does not work. Stalin did exactly what you are suggesting when he imprisoned and then killed the Royal family and all heirs as well as any supporters. Wiped out millions who were not playing along with his game. The Romanovs were far from innocent; the entire system was corrupt. Stalin’s violent revolution accomplished nothing, it simply changed who was the tyrant and who benefitted from the corruption. Same story in Germany, Italy and, even France.

Not the same at all. Here the people have the individual rights and power, not what is allowed by there government. In Russia, one Tyrrant was replaced by a worst Tyrrant by the power that was temporarily given to the people, then that power was taken away from the people.

Not the same at all. Here the people have the individual rights and power, not what is allowed by there government. In Russia, one Tyrrant was replaced by a worst Tyrrant by the power that was temporarily given to the people, then that power was taken away from the people.

Do we really? It seems to me we have traded it all away for government goodies. Hell, you cannot even peaceably gather and petition the government for a redress of grievances without a goon poking around in your business, financial and personal life. They can shut your business down because they have declared an emergency. They can forbid you from going into a government house unless you can prove you are vaccinated.

How much power and rights do we actually have? Functionally, not in theory.

In Europe they are by forcing cashless currencies and payments like hell too.
During this civid crap they forced even more, at some places it wasn't possible to pay cash anymore - to reduce the covid risk they said. Of course, and Santa drives an Ferrari....

Well, now we're having discussions about. The sheeples think it's great and safe, helping to prevent crimes. The other ones see the problems and the extremly power the gov recieves and buy only with cash.

In my opinion if there's at the end just digital money around there will be an incrediable black- and barter market, tax free indeed.

In their phantasies they may believe it's possible to control everyone by 100%.
I think it will not work, at least not for long. Most of those who tried gone executed sooner or later.

Do we really? It seems to me we have traded it all away for government goodies. Hell, you cannot even peaceably gather and petition the government for a redress of grievances without a goon poking around in your business, financial and personal life. They can shut your business down because they have declared an emergency. They can forbid you from going into a government house unless you can prove you are vaccinated.

How much power and rights do we actually have? Functionally, not in theory.

We still have our armaments and the legal authority of our Constitution to use them. We have the means, just not the will to do what we need to do. How much will we allow until we act? I guess we will see eventually.

We could put an end to this Globalist dream of making us all surfs or Chinese slaves by ending those who are part of WEF/DAVOS groups. Those are the ones pulling the strings and buying off MOST of our politicians.
I would like to see an end to all of them, but they have so much money and time under their belts at this point that they could have trained up a million protégés and we would never know them until they stepped out of line.

It's like they have an army of sleeper cells.

Latest posts

Back