USD Going digital-Not a conspiracy theory

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We still have our armaments and the legal authority of our Constitution to use them. We have the means, just not the will to do what we need to do. How much will we allow until we act? I guess we will see eventually.
We each have our line in the sand. Mine is when the alphabet agencies start going door to door.
If we cross that line on our own accord or too soon, we become the victims.

Larry went to pick up flea/tick/heartworm monthly med for my mothers australian shepherd this past week..6 mos. Supply...vet office said nope, we dont take cash! Debit/credit card only.. Even the local vet office..really? Larry paid with debit card, then went n put the cash back in checking account. Lol

On another note regarding the rest of the bull shit going on...seemingly endlessly....what's the appropriate plan of action? I guess it's different for everyone.. if there is far more of "us"....how do we rally the troops? Where do we go from here? If escape is in order, I think if I can any more jars of beans we'll have enough ammo to blast off to the moon! All aboard!

what's the appropriate plan of action? I guess it's different for everyone.. if there is far more of "us"....how do we rally the troops? Where do we go from here?
That's what I am wondering. I don't even know what to do other than just standing my ground on my own principles.

As far as cash, my business will always accept cash as long as I am able. It's stupid for any business to refuse it as we pay out the nose for debit/credit transactions.

I think one thing that can be done is to start in your own State regarding ESG scores. About the only good thing that is happening right now is a resurgence of State's Rights. By contacting your state representatives and getting behind any legislation that restricts an entity's ability to impose ESG, you are at the very least sending a message to these banks that you are watching what they are doing.

Perhaps there is a way for the States to get involved in the digital currency fight? I know the issuance of currency is a federal matter but, maybe there is something that can be done at the State level as well?

I remember about 20 years ago when we got the mortgage for bol1, in the closing papers it allowed for the mortgage to be paid off in gold. When I asked about it, the closer said it was an old clause that they hadn't removed...so maybe there is something in that avenue?

"The US Constitution prohibits states from coining money, but it allows them to make "gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts." By prohibiting everything except "gold and silver Coin" the Constitution clearly considers gold and silver coinage to be legitimate, no matter who issues it."
https://www.bullionvault.com/gold-n...y,,to be legitimate, no matter who issues it.
Perhaps the way around the digital currency is to make sure that at least in your State, you can use Gold or Silver in the payment of debts...
So maybe then, you have a bunch of States who accept it, use it to trade between themselves, and those who don't. It would be a kind of secession of sorts don't you think? At the very least it would send a clear message to those who need to hear it.

Last edited:
I think one thing that can be done is to start in your own State regarding ESG scores. About the only good thing that is happening right now is a resurgence of State's Rights. By contacting your state representatives and getting behind any legislation that restricts an entity's ability to impose ESG, you are at the very least sending a message to these banks that you are watching what they are doing.

Perhaps there is a way for the States to get involved in the digital currency fight? I know the issuance of currency is a federal matter but, maybe there is something that can be done at the State level as well?

I remember about 20 years ago when we got the mortgage for bol1, in the closing papers it allowed for the mortgage to be paid off in gold. When I asked about it, the closer said it was an old clause that they hadn't removed...so maybe there is something in that avenue?

"The US Constitution prohibits states from coining money, but it allows them to make "gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts." By prohibiting everything except "gold and silver Coin" the Constitution clearly considers gold and silver coinage to be legitimate, no matter who issues it."
https://www.bullionvault.com/gold-n...y,,to be legitimate, no matter who issues it.
Perhaps the way around the digital currency is to make sure that at least in your State, you can use Gold or Silver in the payment of debts...
So maybe then, you have a bunch of States who accept it, use it to trade between themselves, and those who don't. It would be a kind secession of sorts don't you think? At the very least it would send a clear message to those who need to hear it.
That is interesting. I think I'll start talking to people about this idea. At the very least, I can spread the idea among like minded people.

Eventually the concern over a digital currency and how it can be issued, pulled back in, frozen the danger it poses to an economy (see FTX) etc, needs to be brought to the attention of those who make the laws in your state. Give them a call. My guess is they may not take to kindly to the Federal government tracking their every purchase either, but, you may want to steer clear of that rabbit hole given the current environment.

"One expert in the field of Constitutional tender, William Greene, asserts that if the law(Tx SB 2097 introduced in 2017 it did not pass) is passed, it would have the effect of displacing Fed notes with gold and silver coins because their value–unlike the notes–cannot be manipulated.

If such predictions prove accurate, states would regain much of the financial power they lost to the Fed. At the same time, such strength would limit the options of the Fed to use monetary policies and fiat currency to support deficit spending and unsustainable government debt."
https://www.sbcgold.com/blog/texas-revolution-sb-2097-make-gold-silver-legal-tender/

At the bottom of the page you can click and see what the laws are for your State.
https://www.soundmoneydefense.org/state-legal-tender-movement
In States that have an income tax, they may be less warm to the idea as, they will be eager to get their hands on incomes that are paid in cash, such as tips, gigs etc. for the tax revenues that they are currently missing out on.

When you wake up one morning to find they are implementing it, that will be too late. Now is the time to get that freight train moving.

Like minded people is a good place to start though.

Last edited:

No way the midterms were legit. 75% of Americans think we are heading in the wrong direction and voted to keep going?!?!?!? These are CERTAINLY the last days of this country.

12 more countries want to join BRICS – Investment Watch

The DEMOCRATS have sold us out and are pilfering as much as they can before they jump ship. How many tens of billions to Ukraine?

Last edited:
When people demand payments with a card, you need to take your money and leave. Accommodate them. That is basically what they are telling you . They will only accept your business on their terms. Walk, you have still got your money to shop where someone will meet you on your terms. Why enable a person any further when they don't appreciate the fact that YOU are the reason they stay in business.

When people demand payments with a card, you need to take your money and leave. Accommodate them. That is basically what they are telling you . They will only accept your business on their terms. Walk, you have still got your money to shop where someone will meet you on your terms. Why enable a person any further when they don't appreciate the fact that YOU are the reason they stay in business.

I wonder how much of the "cash only" or "card only" is the register technology? As pointed out, businesses are charged for every card transaction. I have noticed at places like Home Depot and our largest grocery store here called HEB, in their self-check out area, they have registers that take only one or the other.

I wonder how much of the "cash only" or "card only" is the register technology? As pointed out, businesses are charged for every card transaction. I have noticed at places like Home Depot and our largest grocery store here called HEB, in their self-check out area, they have registers that take only one or the other.
I meant talking to like minded people to contact representatives and such. I think all our reps/governor are sick of hearing from me. Haha.

It may be with the point of sale systems that it determines that and likely would be increasingly more. Ours and all the options we looked at wouldn't have been able to be modified to not accept cash. But that can always be skirted by just using a register by itself without a POS.

If it ever gets to the point where our POS doesn't allow cash, we would switch. But I really think it would be more of an issue of cash availability than the POS.

If people come and pay cash a lot, we will eventually have to deposit that to pay bills. Once it is taken into banks, they could destroy that currency or send it to be destroyed. Over time, the amount of physical currency would dwindle.

We could pay things like local utilities, insurance, etc. with cash, but those companies would likely then deposit it. And we would need at least some customers to pay debit so we could pay the taxes or buy inventory.

It would put a lot of small businesses out of business to try to juggle those if that happens.

I meant talking to like minded people to contact representatives and such. I think all our reps/governor are sick of hearing from me. Haha.

It may be with the point of sale systems that it determines that and likely would be increasingly more. Ours and all the options we looked at wouldn't have been able to be modified to not accept cash. But that can always be skirted by just using a register by itself without a POS.

If it ever gets to the point where our POS doesn't allow cash, we would switch. But I really think it would be more of an issue of cash availability than the POS.

If people come and pay cash a lot, we will eventually have to deposit that to pay bills. Once it is taken into banks, they could destroy that currency or send it to be destroyed. Over time, the amount of physical currency would dwindle.

We could pay things like local utilities, insurance, etc. with cash, but those companies would likely then deposit it. And we would need at least some customers to pay debit so we could pay the taxes or buy inventory.

It would put a lot of small businesses out of business to try to juggle those if that happens.

You raise a very good point. It won't matter if we want to use cash for all transactions. Eventually it would end up in a bank that can then take it out of circulation.

I do think bartering either gold, silver, goods or services will be what happens when they go digital.

All of this has reminded me. One thing I have not gotten and will need to get is a test kit.

You raise a very good point. It won't matter if we want to use cash for all transactions. Eventually it would end up in a bank that can then take it out of circulation.

I do think bartering either gold, silver, goods or services will be what happens when they go digital.

One thing I have not gotten and will need to get is a test kit.
Oh, good point! I am putting that on my list.

Has anyone else considered the reason for getting away from cash is because our youth are now too stupid to make change for a $20? I cannot tell you how often I hand a cashier cash, and they have to study the register to figure out my change. BUT! They can tell me their pronoun, let you know black lives matter, while ALL white's are racist, and repeat the radical left's talking points like gospel, even the ones long ago debunked. When the war goes hot..... face piercings and colored hair to the front of the line...

When I finish my school in a year, I plan to buy up significantamounts of silver and gold coins.

I know people dismiss the idea of using gold and silver during the coming dark days . . . but my argument comes from WWII, where gold and silver saved the lives of many Jewish (and other minority) families through bribery.

There is family lore (from my father's side) that stashed silver and gold was used to finance a hit on a Jewish collaborator who was turning his fellow Jews into the S.S..

On other occasions, gold has been used to buy black market sulfa drugs, to escape the S.S. by "purchasing" a space on a full train and/or boat, and to barter for food in a concentration camp.

One hears many similar stories from the Korean War, the Vietnam War, and from the recent Iraq War . . . where wealthy people crossed national lines simply by having enough gold, precious stones, and jewelry to bribe their way to wherever they wanted to be.

I have also been toying with the idea of stockpiling large amounts of higher-end liqour, as good liqour is a valuable trade item . . . but I haven't decided on this yet.

I was doing it at one point in the past, and changed my mind and gave the booze as a gift to a man who was getting married and having an informal open bar at the reception.

Latest posts

Back