Urban and Wilderness EDC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myrrph

Reaction score
hi

I live in the city, so for me to carry a Wilderness EDC is probably not too logical. What do you carry for your Urban EDC?

Mine currently is flash light, pocket knife, nail clipper, 16gb thumbdrive

My edc consist of a Sak, folder, multitool, small wood awl and a pen. I switch it up all the time but here is what's on me today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387463280.094146.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387463144.916417.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387463144.916417.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 24
Colt: dude... looks good

One of these days I'll put up my EDC ... but its an urban one, coz Singapore hardly has any woods

on my belt.i always have a gerber multi tool plier on my left hip.and on my right hip.a regular size utilty knife n cell phone.i also keep 2 minuture utility knife as well.one in pocket,and one on key ring thats on my belt loop.2 p38's,one has the spoon.2 types of bottle openers.1 small muti tool with finger nail a file sissor and tweeser.and 2 pin knifesand wetstone multi tool which i've used already.

Which leather man is that? I carry a sidekick. IMHO one of the most straight forward multi tools that they make. I love it.

It is the leatherman wave, I have a sidekick but it does not see any action. I have to have locking tools.

We're not allowed to carry at my work (even us managers; our GM pleaded the case but for some reason the owner doesn't want us to be armed at work.) I work at a BBQ restaurant so we have plenty of access to large chef knives and slicers of all sorts. I also always have a Husky folding box cutter that I need for work, so it's always clipped in my back pocket. Besides that, I carry my Gerber Paratrooper Mini folding knife. When they say mini they mean it, but this makes it extremely low weight and it doesn't take up much room in my pocket. Here's both and a Dr Pepper bottle cap for scale.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395878348.480284.jpg

I'm looking into a slightly larger folder for EDC but some knife is better than no knife. The Para-Mini is really good when I'm out training in sweatpants an the like so it will still be in my rotation. Sucker is quite sharp.

i carry the Coast LX240 knife at all times, in my back left pocket.

Survival Card w/ Fire Starter/Light from tool logic in my wallet, except the fire steel fell off.

which brings me to the Bear Grylls survival belt that has a zipper on the side (which doesnt work) it has a mirror and i took out the fishing kit, and replaced it with some matches and a matches striker.

para-cord bracelet on the right wrist, and a watch on the left wrist.

I want a paracord bracelet but I'm afraid it would get all nasty at my job. I'm going to look into the survival card, that sounds cool.

Well I would post a pic of my EDC if I knew how to upload a pic. Can someone assist me with how to do this? Thanks in advance.

What is that folder? I've never seen one that folds outside the handle. Seems unsafe to be honest. That's a wicked flashlight too man.

Latest posts

Back