updated nuclear targets

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duck and weave the best you can in life. In the end though something is going to kill you eventually. Just live each day and make the best of it.
Been doing that for the last 40 years Bro. Get it under your belt, do your best daily, if it is only peeling an orange or washing your car, enjoying a meal or making love; give everything you do 100% of your attention. If it is not worth 100% of you attention then it is not even worth doing. Go find or do something more important...you have know idea how long you still have to live and love. Tomorrow is promised to no man!! Live free, GP

Russia has scratched up the old German coal dust bomb idea, refurbished it into a aerosol bomb idea and tested it already.
Called a "thermobaric device" which have been in the US arsenal since Vietnam. One type is the FAE (Fuel Air Explosive) using liquid fuel.
The BLU-96 is a 2000 lb FAE
The AGM-114N Hellfire II missile has a thermobaric warhead.

I was active duty Pershing from '78 to '85. All that was 35 years ago. Those targets no longer exist. Those type of weapons are not the preferred attack weapons any more. Russia has scratched up the old German coal dust bomb idea, refurbished it into a aerosol bomb idea and tested it already. Instead of just dropping big bomb somewhere and letting the explosives do a job, the Germans had a preliminary external skin which would be blown open, spread a cloud of coal dust in which the explosives could detonate and increase the effect of the explosion manifold. Now the Russians have built an aerosol bomb in the same manner but using an aerosol like a deodorant or hairspray to create and explosive atmosphere in which the newest explosives with a detonation rate of over 9000 meters in the second (m/s) They don't need atomic bombs anymore. The destruction comes from the shock wave and their troops can march in immediately without any fallout. These bombs are capable of burning all of the oxygen in the air, in foxholes, inside of caves and even inside your lungs. You cannot hide from them in a bunker or a cave anymore...if you do and/or did survive the immediate explosion, the vacuume produced from the shock wave, creates a drop in the atmospheric pressure which will bring your lungs to expand and burst if you just inhaled or your blood to boil from the sudden drop of pressure, somewhat like divers sickness when the nitrogen bubbles in your blood cannot get out fast enough and it kills you. Don't worry about the atom bombs, they want to be able to march in and still use the infrastructure of any occupied land. An EMP or worse awaits the unprepared...Even though I know more, I will let it go a this, and, I will still plant a garden and apple trees. Nature will overcome especially when we are long gone...I stay optimist...GP

Our AF base supported Army Ordnance out of Miesau and Pirmasens (working with 55 Golfs). Shared our WSA with them during Operation Silent Echo. Fun times.
The Soviets had, and now Russians have a wide variety of fuel air explosives, and are modifying their nuclear weapons to very low yields (and very likely enhanced radiation warheads, nothing new there). They still retain nuclear torpedoes, SSM's, depth bombs, tactical nuclear artillery, rockets, and SRBM's.
The target list has obviously changed since those times, and Spetsnaz is a hell of a lot more sophisticated.

Planning Guidance for
Response to a Nuclear
Detonation
Third Edition (Draft) December 2021

FEMA

1641740275933.jpeg

https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/...ning-guidance-response-nuclear-detonation.pdf

Is this simply an update or are they getting nervous we are going to see a nuclear war?

It seems to be an update. From what I read in the first 50 pages, it is a scenario of a small detonation, following lack of commo, lack of info, followed by a small influx of "real" or false info and leading to a demand of the populace to "stay at home"... **lockdown** Resulting damages estimates and medical responders and hospitals needing info as to how to handle.
In other words, the same stuff from the Cold War times and nothing new. ONLY, I do not appreciate the timeframe of releasing this type of info on the American people as having a "pandemic" and a stolen election and an upcoming election which could be all tied together with a real or supposed nuclear detonation, which can be easily simulated, and then call the elections off due to the "fallout" and only allowing MAIL IN BALLOTS???? since the lockdown is in effect from the detonation...
PS: dig a ring in the ground 20 ft in diameter, leaving the "hole" standing in the middle and the ring shape of the donut about 2 ft deep and 2 ft wide...fill the ring with diesel and gasoline and set it off with a few turns of detonation cord. As the ring explodes, the dirt which was left in the middle of the donut is cut off by the explosion, superheated, thrown into the air and will create a "mushroom cloud" of dust just like a real cloud...

ONLY, I do not appreciate the timeframe of releasing this type of info on the American people as having a "pandemic" and a stolen election and an upcoming election which could be all tied together with a real or supposed nuclear detonation, which can be easily simulated, and then call the elections off due to the "fallout" and only allowing MAIL IN BALLOTS???? since the lockdown is in effect from the detonation...

EXACTLY my thoughts! This thing is just too coincidental to the Globalists plan to bring down the world to their NWO. Can you tell me how a fake nuke would be done? I’ve didn’t know they could do that. I guess if the news all went nuts and said it happened, even I would not doubt them enough to not react.

What do the colors mean?

”FEMA released the locations of the most likely military targets in the U.S. for Soviet nuclear ICBM’s along with the resulting levels of radioactive fallout. It’s fair to assume that these same areas are still likely targets today by nuclear nations hostile to the U.S.”

Below is a better map with the Legend…

1641749032454.jpeg

Can you tell me how a fake nuke would be done? I’ve didn’t know they could do that.
To fake a nuke is not easy but feasible. You need a quiet area away from observers, large enough to do the job, an aerosol cloud about 100 meters across of propane, acetylene or butane, an RDX type of explosive at 9000 meters per second and a ground design like I described above. At night the bright burst of flame in the explosive cloud of gas, alcohol, flour, or any cloud of high caloric material or gas vapors will produce the needed effect for the normal "un-experienced" viewer to swear he saw an atomic explosion. If the area was pre-treated with flammable materials like kerosene, gasoline or alcohol, the entire "ground zero" would look blackend and it could be made well to look like a nuke for the gullible.

To fake a nuke is not easy but feasible. You need a quiet area away from observers, large enough to do the job, an aerosol cloud about 100 meters across of propane, acetylene or butane, an RDX type of explosive at 9000 meters per second and a ground design like I described above. At night the bright burst of flame in the explosive cloud of gas, alcohol, flour, or any cloud of high caloric material or gas vapors will produce the needed effect for the normal "un-experienced" viewer to swear he saw an atomic explosion. If the area was pre-treated with flammable materials like kerosene, gasoline or alcohol, the entire "ground zero" would look blackend and it could be made well to look like a nuke for the gullible.

You know so many cool things! :cool: No doubt that would trick me!

I do not know if it is good to know such things, but it is difficult to maintain your optimistic outlook on life, knowing how easy it is to erase a persons identity and make it easier to eliminate them. How to poison the minds of millions with fake and dis-info. How to do many bad things I know are happening around the world around the clock...but...
I have a great God, I do not go to Him and tell him how big my fears and problems are. I go to the problems and tell them HOW GREAT MY GOD IS!
Live free sis, Gary

that FEMA map is more accurate since January 2021 than it would have been for the last 30 years ....

the US military speculated for many decades that Russia wouldn't even target the actual ICBM missile launch sites or even the nuke bomber bases as primary strike targets >>> not likely to catch either flatfooted enough to be wasting 1st Strike potential on empty holes & hangers ....

be willing to bet the targeting changed Day One of Biden walking into the Oval Office >>> What is the chance of walking that bumbling idiot thru the launch verification process?? <<< after HOURS of trying to explain the situation??? >>>> some NORAD commander just might get the bombers off the runways heading toward the hold points - whether they get the GO signal is another Biden guess ....

EXACTLY my thoughts! This thing is just too coincidental to the Globalists plan to bring down the world to their NWO. Can you tell me how a fake nuke would be done? I’ve didn’t know they could do that. I guess if the news all went nuts and said it happened, even I would not doubt them enough to not react.
The Beirut Port explosion had all the hallmarks of a nuclear explosion. The white dome, massive shock wave, mushroom cloud.
Here is a high quality 4K recording of the explosion, with slo-mo.

When you look at the target and contamination areas you see clearly they are destroying our food supply. The San Joaquin Valley in CA is the bread basket of the world. It is taken out. The states that produce most of our wheat, barley, oats, corn and potatoes are destroyed. If they don‘t stop our military with the nukes, they will starve us out. Only my opinion of course.

I cannot believe the death count was "so low". How can humans survive such a blast at those PSI? It was calculated the blast had a 1.5 kT yield...amazing...

When you look at the target and contamination areas you see clearly they are destroying our food supply. The San Joaquin Valley in CA is the bread basket of the world. It is taken out. The states that produce most of our wheat, barley, oats, corn and potatoes are destroyed. If they don‘t stop our military with the nukes, they will starve us out. Only my opinion of course.
I took those two hits as Edwards AFB and Bakersfield because of oil. Has the same effect on San Jaquin Valley.

Latest posts

Back