Helpful Info. Update on MMS, CDS for Covid19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Chlorine Dioxide is successfully being used to safely erradicate convid19 when used as recommended below. Also note CDS does not require an activater. No its not a bleach, look up the scientific facts.

CoronaVirus vs Chlorine Dioxide

Using Chlorine Dioxide To Help Prevent,
Treat, and Recover
From The Novel CoronaVirus

The virus is spreading rapidly because of the fourteen days or more symptom-free incubation period. This means individuals who have the virus can remain symptom free without knowing they're infected for almost a whole month. You can unknowingly spread it for two weeks before you start to notice the onset of any flu-like symptoms and know you're ill.

Those at highest risk are the elderly and children with a weakened immune system. So far the kids are spared, but the elderly are most affected.

However, do NOT fear or feel helpless. Use this time to inform yourself and prepare. Arm yourself with information and Chlorine Dioxide (CD) and prepare to ride it out. Be Proactive!

Become a Prepper and prepare. Be like the Five wise Virgins in the Bible. Get your lamps ready. You know you'll need those lamps so fill them with oil and just wait. NO PANIC necessary.

Be ready, so you don't have to get ready when the time comes.

"As most would agree, we live in very unique times—whether you believe this and other similar outbreaks are part of a great conspiracy, or signs of the times according to Biblical predictions, or whatever other reason—I would like to say, it’s a good time to have some MMS on hand and educate yourself in its use.

MMS (sodium chlorite activated with a food grade acid which then produces chlorine dioxide) kills most of the diseases of mankind. I don't know for sure about the coronavirus at this time—but we know that MMS kills viruses as well as pathogens of all kinds and is an immune system builder. There is much anecdotal evidence that says MMS has proven very effective in eradicating viruses including Ebola, Swine Flu, TB, and other respiratory diseases. Chlorine dioxide was completely effective against Anthrax in 2001, and used by US Military for Ebola in 2014.

It's been proven by the Red Cross in 2012 to eradicate malaria in just four hours, to name a few. I have been receiving feedback for over 22 years from people all around the world who have given testimony of how they recovered their health from a vast variety of disease, many life-threatening, with MMS. Therefore, I have every reason to believe it can be effective in stopping and preventing the current novel coronavirus going around today.

I have reason to believe, MMS (chlorine dioxide), can be very effective in both preventing and eradicating the coronavirus. With the barrage of health issues in the world today, I would say, let MMS be your first line of defense. Why not be prepared for whatever may come your way? It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. The point is, we never know when an emergency or “outbreak” of some illness is going to happen. Weather it is a stroke, or a heart attack, an accident or this year’s epidemic.

We need to be prepared ahead of time and not wait until it's too late. A great way to prepare is to educate yourself on MMS. The best way you can do this, in my opinion, is get the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, available here: https://jimhumble.co/bookstore This book is a clear and concise guide to all you need to know in order to recover health with MMS, as well as how to strengthen your immune system by staying overall toxin free. So get the Guidebook, study it, familiarize yourself with it and have MMS on hand."
Jim Humble - MMS/CD Pioneer

If You Are Already Sick With the CoronaVirus, Here is a Recommended Dosing Schedule
This CD Dosing Schedule is Good for Adults and Children.

For Oral Doses - Please try to use distilled water.At least 16 doses per day is recommended. Purified water can also be used.

MMS must be activated drop for drop with the activator. Mix the drops in a clean dry glass, count 30 seconds so the drops can activate—they should turn amber color. After the 30 second count add 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120ml) of water, then immediately drink it down.

Do not leave this to sit for more than a few seconds, it must be taken immediately or it will begin to lose potency.

You will know within two hours if it killed the virus by how you feel. What to do next depends upon how those first two doses made you feel. Follow these next directions carefully: Always take the MMS/CD within seconds of mixing up each dose.

G2Church Sacramental Dosing for Coronavirus!

MMS Activated with 4%HCL = CD
CD= Chlorine Dioxide

Loading Dose: If you believe you are already affected by the virus:
Adults: On the 1st Day
Take 6 drops of CD in 6 ounces purified water every 2 hours x 5 for the first day
2. The 3rd hour note how you feel. If you feel OK...No herxing reactions, continue . Repeat this on day two.
3. If you have herxing go down to 3-drops every two hours while awake in a 6 oz. glass of purified water
4. If there's no herxing, next day continue treatment with 3 drop per hour x 8 hours, for 3 more days or as many days as you need to, until well.

5. You may want to continue this for up to 21 days to be sure you are free of disease and as an overall detoxification of the body.
Note that CD will fix all problems in your body, it does not isolate problems like medication does. It operates on a body level, not a symptom level. So don't be surprised if your body gets rid of some long time medical problems. :)

Loading Dose for Kids: For Small Children: Same a above
1. Take 3 drops in 4 ounces of purified water every two hours on day one x 5 times
2. The 3rd hour note how you feel. If you feel OK...No herxheimer reactions, continue. Repeat on days 2 and 3
4. Then on day four use 1-drop per hour while awake in a 3 oz. glass of purified water x 8 hours.
5. Try to get 8 hourly doses in, while awake. Check for herxheimers reaction and lower dosage if needed.

Children: Continue to take 1-drop per hour while awake in 3 oz. of distilled water as long as you feel its needed.

Try to dose every waking hour. Chlorine Dioxide lasts 1-1.5 hours in the body. You want to have a supply of Chlorine Dioxide in the blood at all times to counteract the virus.

Some people awaken in the night once or twice to take additional doses. At least 8 doses per day is recommended.
Many people mix it and drink it down in a shot glass. Chase it with a glass of fresh water. If you can get Reverse Osmosis Sparkling water without added Vitamin C that will help with the taste.

Avoid fruit juices that have added Vitamin-C and coffee or other anti-oxidants while you are on the protocol. These substances neutralize the benefits of CD.

Any purified water is OK to use. However, it’s best to mix with distilled bottled water so that the CD is not getting “used up” cleaning contaminants in the water you use. Tap water is better than nothing if that’s all you have. You can use from the hot water section and allow it to cool.

CoronaVirus vs Chlorine Dioxide

Using Chlorine Dioxide To Help Prevent,
Treat, and Recover
From The Novel CoronaVirus

The virus is spreading rapidly because of the fourteen days or more symptom-free incubation period. This means individuals who have the virus can remain symptom free without knowing they're infected for almost a whole month. You can unknowingly spread it for two weeks before you start to notice the onset of any flu-like symptoms and know you're ill.

Those at highest risk are the elderly and children with a weakened immune system. So far the kids are spared, but the elderly are most affected.

However, do NOT fear or feel helpless. Use this time to inform yourself and prepare. Arm yourself with information and Chlorine Dioxide (CD) and prepare to ride it out. Be Proactive!

Become a Prepper and prepare. Be like the Five wise Virgins in the Bible. Get your lamps ready. You know you'll need those lamps so fill them with oil and just wait. NO PANIC necessary.

Be ready, so you don't have to get ready when the time comes.

"As most would agree, we live in very unique times—whether you believe this and other similar outbreaks are part of a great conspiracy, or signs of the times according to Biblical predictions, or whatever other reason—I would like to say, it’s a good time to have some MMS on hand and educate yourself in its use.

MMS (sodium chlorite activated with a food grade acid which then produces chlorine dioxide) kills most of the diseases of mankind. I don't know for sure about the coronavirus at this time—but we know that MMS kills viruses as well as pathogens of all kinds and is an immune system builder. There is much anecdotal evidence that says MMS has proven very effective in eradicating viruses including Ebola, Swine Flu, TB, and other respiratory diseases. Chlorine dioxide was completely effective against Anthrax in 2001, and used by US Military for Ebola in 2014.

It's been proven by the Red Cross in 2012 to eradicate malaria in just four hours, to name a few. I have been receiving feedback for over 22 years from people all around the world who have given testimony of how they recovered their health from a vast variety of disease, many life-threatening, with MMS. Therefore, I have every reason to believe it can be effective in stopping and preventing the current novel coronavirus going around today.

I have reason to believe, MMS (chlorine dioxide), can be very effective in both preventing and eradicating the coronavirus. With the barrage of health issues in the world today, I would say, let MMS be your first line of defense. Why not be prepared for whatever may come your way? It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. The point is, we never know when an emergency or “outbreak” of some illness is going to happen. Weather it is a stroke, or a heart attack, an accident or this year’s epidemic.

We need to be prepared ahead of time and not wait until it's too late. A great way to prepare is to educate yourself on MMS. The best way you can do this, in my opinion, is get the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, available here: https://jimhumble.co/bookstore This book is a clear and concise guide to all you need to know in order to recover health with MMS, as well as how to strengthen your immune system by staying overall toxin free. So get the Guidebook, study it, familiarize yourself with it and have MMS on hand."
Jim Humble - MMS/CD Pioneer

If You Are Already Sick With the CoronaVirus, Here is a Recommended Dosing Schedule
This CD Dosing Schedule is Good for Adults and Children.

For Oral Doses - Please try to use distilled water.At least 16 doses per day is recommended. Purified water can also be used.

MMS must be activated drop for drop with the activator. Mix the drops in a clean dry glass, count 30 seconds so the drops can activate—they should turn amber color. After the 30 second count add 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120ml) of water, then immediately drink it down.

Do not leave this to sit for more than a few seconds, it must be taken immediately or it will begin to lose potency.

You will know within two hours if it killed the virus by how you feel. What to do next depends upon how those first two doses made you feel. Follow these next directions carefully: Always take the MMS/CD within seconds of mixing up each dose.

Learn How to Safely Breathe Chlorine Dioxide (CD)

You will learn how to use the HCL activator to activate sodium chlorite solution (aka MMS) to produce chlorine dioxide for respiratory illnesses with a nebulizer machine. Learn how to make and take MMS for respiratory inhalation. Yes, you can breathe chlorine dioxide and it is a potent pathogen killer. Kills Anthrax, MRSA, C-Diff., and more.

Nebulizer: 1 drop in 1 ounce/30ml distilled water– to inhale into the lungs in an acute situations (chlorine dioxide is actually a GAS not a liquid) but this can be irritating, so be cautious with this application. If 1 drop irritates, dilute even more to 2 ounces water.

Prepare a Spray Bottle: Create a spray-bottle containing 20 drops of CD and 30mL (one fluid ounce) of purified/distilled water. This can be used for eyes and nose.

The Novel CoronaVirus is airborne! It will get on hard surfaces, and on skin, but it is an Airborne Virus. You can use your spray bottle to disinfect surfaces or use as a hand sanitizer.

Humidifier: 9 drops of CD per liter of water. Keep a cool-water humidifier going in the room of an ill patient so they can breathe a bit of the gas all night when they are not able to dose by mouth.

Consistent Dosing Is The Key To Success
The key with the CD protocol, is to keep an effective dose of CD “on board,” working in the body for as much of the day and night as possible. Chlorine dioxide is only active in the body for one hour. Therefore, it is necessary to continually dose to keep on top of the pathogens and prevent them from having time to multiply. Hourly dosing for at least 16 doses are recommended IF you already are infected.

Chlorine Dioxide works on a pH/electrical charge basis and selectively kills pathogens, not healthy cells.

You Can Help to Stop This Pandemic In Its Tracks
We don’t know exactly where this virus came from or why it’s spreading now.

What we can say is, you have everything you need to stay safe and healthy.

You don’t need a vaccination. You don’t need to panic. Get ready so you'll be ready.
Use your brain, be discerning, stay calm and stay safe.

If everyone who reads this article and starts using CD, this Novel CoronaVirus would be dead on arrival.

Please help share this information, especially if you know anyone who is affected or living in an area where more cases are being reported. CD is safe. Just use as recommended.

No need for panic. Just prepare. Be ready, so you won't need to get ready.

Last edited:
Chlorine Dioxide is successfully being used to safely erradicate convid19 when used as recommended below. Also note CDS does not require an activater. No its not a bleach, look up the scientific facts.
Rellgar, I'm not disputing the properties of CDS, but factually you are wrong about it not being a bleach. It is not common household bleach, which is sodium hypochlorite (Chlorox), but it is most certainly "a bleach", and is used, for example, in the paper industry to bleach wood pulp (to make white paper) and is used to bleach flour. That doesn't necessarily mean it's bad or harmful though.

Rellgar, I'm not disputing the properties of CDS, but factually you are wrong about it not being a bleach. It is not common household bleach, which is sodium hypochlorite (Chlorox), but it is most certainly "a bleach", and is used, for example, in the paper industry to bleach wood pulp (to make white paper) and is used to bleach flour. That doesn't necessarily mean it's bad or harmful though.

Yes Doc, CD does have a bleaching effect as per the definition of bleach, but it's not the same as any kind of chemical defined as bleach. Its actually an oxidizer. MMS is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body. It is estimated that more than 20,000,000 people have used MMS to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved. It's not even a close comparison, saying a tomato is the same as a pineapple because there both a fruit.

Last edited:
"Bleach" does not have a chemical definition, only a functional definition.
Bleach (verb): To remove color or stains from. To make whiter or lighter.
Bleach (noun): Preparation used in bleaching.
Webster's Collegiate Dictionary

So in your fruit example, bleach would be like "acidic fruit"
Lemon juice is a bleach, BTW.

Last edited:
Lots of luck rallying together and understanding the uses of MMS, just do not forget that it is also an oxidizer. Meaning, it will and does oxidise any heavy metals in your body and flush them out after a while. Cadmium, mercury and lead poisoning. No need to try to correct me on this one, I will not get into a wrestling contest of wits with anybody. I have not only read up on this, not only use now, but for the last 40 some odd years...experience goes over Rank, DocH;)

This is my personal testimony of using CDS. I have not been able to replinish my sulph meds for my goats. It is now being government regulated. I had 1 yearling billy that started getting loose stool so my first go to med is a dewormer, but that did not stop it, so my next is a sulpha med. It got better, but did not knock it out completely when I ran totally out. I found this little guy 2 days straight totally on his side. I honestly thought I was going to loose him. I started giving him CDS thru a syring a few times the day. He started perking up. He's now eating his morning feed, 1/2 sweet potato covered in culturaled yougart, sprinkled with Probiotics in the afternoon and then evening feeding and another sweet potato around 7 pm. Kyle has been improving everyday.

So for me personally. I was having quite a bit of abdominal pain. Anyone who personally knows me knows I am not one to go see a doctor often. Yeah I know so please don't preach. . . It went on for over a week and I had no idea what was actually being effected in that particular area because it could have been 3 different areas. I started taking CDS multiple times a day. I am not one who does very well on a regular basis so this was a challenge. It knocked it out within 3 days.

Hunny now calls it my "miracle drug".

Latest posts

Back