Update on chinese Coronavirus issue

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current hot spots

Middle East
  • 2,573 new cases and 119 new deaths in Iran
  • 1,646 new cases and 87 new deaths in Iraq
  • 1,605 new cases and 6 new deaths in Oman
  • 1,475 new cases and 87 new deaths in Egypt
  • 3,379 new cases and 37 new deaths in Saudi Arabia
  • 1,192 new cases and 23 new deaths in Turkey
South Asia
  • 15,183 new cases and 426 new deaths in India
  • 3,480 new cases and 38 new deaths in Bangladesh
  • 4,471 new cases and 89 new deaths in Pakistan
Russia
  • 7,600 new cases and 95 new deaths in Russia
Americas
  • 26,079 new cases and 267 new deaths in the United States
  • 1,036 new cases and 25 new deaths in Bolivia
  • 5,343 new cases and 1,044 new deaths in Mexico
  • 1,048 new cases and 9 new deaths in Honduras
  • 16,851 new cases and 601 new deaths in Brazil
  • 3,019 new cases and 111 new deaths in Colombia
  • 3,598 new cases and 184 new deaths in Peru
  • 5,607 new cases and 184 new deaths in Chile
Africa

https://news.trust.org/item/20200625214519-dg2oh
Severe COVID-19 can damage the brain, preliminary study finds
LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - A preliminary study of patients hospitalised with COVID-19 has found the disease can damage the brain, causing complications such as stroke, inflammation, psychosis and dementia-like symptoms in some severe cases.

The findings are the first detailed look at a range of neurological complications of COVID-19, the researchers said, and underline a need for larger studies to find the mechanisms behind them and assist the search for treatments.

"This (is) an important snapshot of the brain-related complications of COVID-19 in hospitalised patients. It is critically important that we continue to collect this information to really understand this virus fully," said Sarah Pett, a University College London professor who co-led the work.

CDC Now Estimates 22 Million Americans Infected with the China Coronavirus Making US Mortality Rate 0.6% – Confirming Our Estimates from March

We first reported on March 17, 2020, on the controversial Ethiopian politician and Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, and his irresponsible and criminal fear mongering. Tedros claimed in a press conference in early March that the fatality rate for the coronavirus was 3.4% — many multiples that of the fatality rate of the common flu which is estimated to be around 0.1%.
This egregiously false premise led to the greatest global panic in world history.

The flu fatality rate provided by the CDC of 0.1% includes estimated number of individuals who had the flu (36,000,000). This rate includes an estimate of all the people who contracted the flu, most who were not tested for the flu.

The fatality rate for the coronavirus does not include those who had the coronavirus but were not sick enough to seek medical attention. This is why the flu fatality rate is 0.1% and the coronavirus fatality rate is 3.4%!

The two rates are like comparing apples to oranges. By doing so, the coronavirus fatality rate was overstated when compared to the flu.

The WHO and liberal media created a worldwide crisis and panic by falsely comparing the two numbers!”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ortality-rate-0-6-confirming-estimates-march/

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/covid-19-prompts-hyper-activity-in-blood-clotting-cells-research-shows
FOX NEWS - COVID-19 triggered changes in blood platelets could be a contributing factor to the onset of heart attacks and strokes in some patients with the disease, new research reveals.

Scientists from the University of Utah Health found that inflammatory proteins produced during infection significantly alter the function of platelets, making them "hyperactive" and more prone to form dangerous and potentially deadly blood clots.

DrHenley, after reading the ^ post, I started thinking about my situation. Due to a previous stroke (fully recovered), I take a blood thinner. I wonder how the blood thinner would react with the COVID-19 changes to the blood platelets. Better or worse.

Blood thinners is not the problem. Covid19 removes oxygen from your blood, by displacing the iron irons from your blood, which the oxygen is attached to. Your entire body and all your organs is deprived of oxygen, which is why it effects so many different parts of the body and can leave permanent damage when the disease progresses to a serious or critical condition. By displacing the iron irons, it also releases toxins into your body, that were also attacked to the same ions, that your kidneys would normaly detox.

From what I've read, blood thinners don't seem help with COVID-19 related blood clots.

https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news/2020/07/what-is-known-about-covid-19-and-abnormal-blood-clottingMany COVID-19 patients in the ICU are developing blood clots, including clots in small vessels, deep vein thromboses in the legs, clots in the lungs, and stroke-causing clots in cerebral arteries. This has been happening even though these patients, in accordance with standard intensive care practice, are put on blood thinner drugs such as heparin to prevent clots as soon as they come to the ICU. This COVID-19-related clotting often does not respond well to standard prevention methods and, in some cases, to standard treatments, even with high doses of blood thinners.

From what I've read, blood thinners don't seem help with COVID-19 related blood clots.

https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news/2020/07/what-is-known-about-covid-19-and-abnormal-blood-clottingMany COVID-19 patients in the ICU are developing blood clots, including clots in small vessels, deep vein thromboses in the legs, clots in the lungs, and stroke-causing clots in cerebral arteries. This has been happening even though these patients, in accordance with standard intensive care practice, are put on blood thinner drugs such as heparin to prevent clots as soon as they come to the ICU. This COVID-19-related clotting often does not respond well to standard prevention methods and, in some cases, to standard treatments, even with high doses of blood thinners.
Low oxygen causes blood clots.

Sis just sent me a text regarding Houston medical center. They are expecting to hit full capacity two weeks after July 4th weekend partying. She is in the next county over Ft Bend. They are currently at 20% but Houston will have to send their overflow to other hospital. Most likely Ft Bend and Galveston counties are my guess.

1593798323812.png
Thought this was interesting . . . food for thought
This is a Q post

$21 Million NYC Field Hospital Closes After Never Seeing a Single Patient

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 25 Jun 2020 - 3:01:31 PM

$21 Million NY Field Hospital Closes After Never Seeing a Patient📁
Worth remembering.
Why were elderly COVID-19[2] positive patients forced [pushed] into nursing homes [known hot zones] if ample capacity existed to support locally?
Can you logically explain why select [D] gov(s) made decisions re: elderly push into hot zones which [knowingly] contradicted federal guidelines and as well as general common sense [think annual influenza death rate(s) re: age group 65+]?
Evil surrounds us.
Q

Interesting article about businesses in Georgia committing to the Georgia Safety Promise

740+ Make Georgia Safety Promise
JULY 16, 2020
Atlanta, GA – Governor Brian P. Kemp today announced that 744 Georgia businesses, local authorities, officials, and individuals from across the state have committed to the Georgia Safety Promise. Launched a little over a week ago, the Georgia Safety Promise is a public-private partnership and safety campaign to remind Georgia businesses and the public of the importance of following COVID-19 safety guidelines by agreeing to simple - yet critical - measures that help protect Georgians from COVID-19, minimize spread of the virus, and keep Georgia open for business.
"As we work to slow the spread and continue fighting COVID-19, the cooperation of countless businesses, community groups, and individuals is crucial to our success as a state," said Governor Kemp. "With great businesses across Georgia leading the way, the Georgia Safety Promise unites leaders throughout the state under one common purpose: to do what is necessary to keep our citizens healthy and our state safely open for business. I am grateful for the partnership of so many who have made the promise to keep Georgians safe by promoting best practices and following the guidance of public health officials. With their help, I know we will emerge from this challenge stronger than ever."

https://gov.georgia.gov/press-releases/2020-07-16/740-make-georgia-safety-promise

DrHenley, after reading the ^ post, I started thinking about my situation. Due to a previous stroke (fully recovered), I take a blood thinner. I wonder how the blood thinner would react with the COVID-19 changes to the blood platelets. Better or worse.

I'm in the same situation and had the same questions regarding strokes and blood thinners when this covid first made headlines. The doc told me in early June blood thinners shouldn't be a issue, he has seen no reports where blood thinners contributed to covid patients hospitalization or deaths.

Texas, Arizona bring in refrigerated trucks to store hundreds of bodies after coronavirus deaths surge

Texas reported an all-time high of single-day deaths Thursday with 129 people dead, bringing the total to 3,561. The state recorded 10,291 new cases of the virus, bringing the total to 292,656.

Reuters reported that San Antonio and Bexar County each received five refrigerated trailers to store up to 180 bodies as some hospital morgues and funeral homes have reached capacity.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-arizona-refrigerated-trucks-morgues-coronavirus-deaths

Latest posts

Back