Underground custom bunker

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jammons5126

Reaction score
Just recently I found out my best friend has been a huge prepper for a long time. I kinda had an idea due to the fact that he had tons of weapons and ammo to hold a small militia. Well I also learned that he bought some acreage here 6 months back. He got a good 15 acres. I drove by his place yesterday and noticed way in the back of the property a bunch of conex boxes and tractors. I called him to see what the hell he was up to.

Well turns out he is building a home underground. This guy a a genius in engineering. He has 20 boxes. He plans to have these set in the ground a certain way and doing a bunch of cutting and welding to make it look like rooms and living areas. He even said he is doing all this like a faraday cage. He plans to park his vehicles in there. Crazy stuff but when this guy plans something he does it. Would have to get pictures if he allows me.

Just thought this might interest some people.

We thought about doing something like this, but I haven't found a place close to source the shipping containers. The cost of hauling makes it prohibitive for us.

This guy needs to give me money to buy some. He was mentioning though that he could hold at least 6 people in there when he has it done.

Latest posts

Back