UN calls for reparations

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always tell them the same thing when homelessness or reparations comes up. If it bothers YOU, then YOU go do something about it. Give some nice black family YOUR home. Take some homeless person into YOUR home. Provide a border jumper a bedroom in YOUR house and feed them. They always want the government to fix everything to their liking, not realizing that the government has no money. The government just happily gives away our money.

If it bothers YOU, then YOU go do something about it.

American News Jun 22, 2021 3:22 AM EST
WATCH: Tucker Carlson reveals Don Lemon lives 'in one of the whitest towns in America'
"No, he does not live in Section 8 housing. He lives in one of the whitest towns in America, in fact, 80 percent. Sag Harbor is just three percent African-American."

I always tell them the same thing when homelessness or reparations comes up. If it bothers YOU, then YOU go do something about it. Give some nice black family YOUR home. Take some homeless person into YOUR home. Provide a border jumper a bedroom in YOUR house and feed them. They always want the government to fix everything to their liking, not realizing that the government has no money. The government just happily gives away our money.
this is actually a good policy. I as a hard core conservative have suggesteted opening up our “guest quarters” side of the house to some people. Most recently has been a terminal friend of my wife. My liberal wife didnt want to do It.
i don’t mind opening up 2 rooms and a bath for her to have a last year in peace and beauty. Yes.
Do I want to open it up for illegals? F no.

There is a thing called compassion, which I do believe in. I will help someone who has tried to help themselves. I won’t help someone who hasn’t.

I'm all for reparations, yes I am. I'd reparate every loud mouth crybaby black back to their wonderful homeland. Of course it would be a one way trip by boat. Let them see how well they're treated in Africa; no welfare, no affirmative action, no food stamps, no one to blame their troubles on, cardboard shacks to live in, different tribes waiting to hack them up with machetes and no government agency to cry to.

With the way China and Russia are acting, the US needs more spies not less. Consider how easy it was for the US to send spies into Iraq by attaching them to the UN, ostensibly to look for NBC, but in truth to verify that Iraq didn't have WMD. Last thing the US wanted was to send troops into Iraq when we didn't know whether or not they'd be met with a mushroom cloud, or anthrax or whatever.
When things go to crap in Afghanistan, and the terrorists get active again, the UN is the perfect tool for the US to use to gather intelligence. Same with every other third-world crap hole. We can monitor what's going on anywhere in the world by sending in a few spooks under the aegis of the UN. When you consider what the US spends on the CIA, spy satellites, .etc, what we spend on the UN is a drop in the bucket. And have no doubt, the US OWNS the UN. Best worldwide spy network in history, and the US can use it anyway we want to, whenever we want to.
The people at the UN HAVE to criticize the US to make it look like the organization isn't controlled by the US, when the facts are that the US OWNS the UN and we can make it do whatever we want it to. .
Now that the CIA has shown many times that, operationally, it can't find its tookus with both hands and a hunting dog, we'd be nuts to shut down the UN.

With the way China and Russia are acting, the US needs more spies not less.
So Happy that the CIA put out those "colorful" recruitment ads we've all seen highlighting members of the LGBTQ+ (two-spirit, third gender,agender, pangender,androsexual, asexual, greysexual, demiromantic, skoliosexual, spectrasexual, omnisexual, cisgender,non-binary,gender queer, gender expressionless, gender fluid, gender neutral)community. We all know how exceedingly friendly and open both Russia and China are to those who identify as homosexual. 🏳️‍🌈 Sounds like a great plan democrats.

Erqueen75 :USA:

Many countries around the world have had some form of slavery throughout history, some still do.

So why is it that the U.S. is always taking the blame for being slave owners even though there's not a single person here who has owned or been a slave that is still alive?

The only thing that makes the U.S. different than all those other countries that were involved in slavery is that we decided to apologize for it. That's where we made the mistake.

Unrelated to the topic, but, I just saw on TV that you must have a ticket and identification to get into the old Ed Sullivan theatre to see Steven Colbert, but you don't need an identification to vote. Obviously, Steven Colbert is trying to keep black people out, because, as we are told constantly, many African Americans do not have an I. D. What a racist!

Latest posts

Back