UN calls for reparations

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirty little secret: The European slave traders didn't go into the interior of Africa and capture Africans, that would have been ridiculously dangerous. They simply bought them on the coast from other Africans. The slave trade existed in Africa from ancient times - long before the Europeans started participating, and it continued after the Europeans stopped participating. It never stopped, and continues TO THIS DAY.

If they want to do something about slavery, go do something about it where there is still slavery!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
Slavery has historically been widespread in Africa, and still continues today in some African countries.
Systems of servitude and slavery were common in parts of Africa in ancient times, as they were in much of the rest of the ancient world. When the Arab slave trade (which started in the 7th century) and Atlantic slave trade (which started in the 16th century) began, many of the pre-existing local African slave systems began supplying captives for slave markets outside Africa.

So you can take your talk of reparations and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:
Talk about hypocrisy, Nigeria sits on the 性交ing UN Commission on Human Rights.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Nigeria
Nigeria is a source, transit, and destination country for women and children subjected to trafficking in persons including forced labor and forced prostitution. Trafficked Nigerian women and children are recruited from rural areas within the country's borders – women and girls for involuntary domestic servitude and sexual exploitation, and boys for forced labor in street vending, domestic servitude, mining, and begging.
Nigerian women and children are taken from Nigeria to other West and Central African countries, primarily Gabon, Cameroon, Ghana, Chad, Benin, Togo, Niger, Burkina Faso, and the Gambia, for the same purposes. Children from West African states like Benin, Togo, and Ghana – where Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) rules allow for easy entry – are also forced to work in Nigeria, and some are subjected to hazardous jobs in Nigeria's granite mines. Nigerian women and girls are taken to Europe, especially to Italy and Russia, and to the Middle East and North Africa, for forced prostitution.​

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-most-modern-slaves-today.html

Slavery Today: Countries With the Highest Prevalence of Modern Slaves
Which Country Has the Most Slaves?
Rank Country Estimated Number of Modern Slaves (Per 1,000 People)
1 North Korea 104.6
2 Eritrea 93.0
3 Burundi 40.0
4 Central African Republic 22.3
5 Afghanistan 22.2
6 Mauritania 21.4
7 South Sudan 20.5
8 Pakistan 16.8
9 Cambodia 16.8
10 Iran 16.2

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-most-modern-slaves-today.html

Slavery Today: Countries With the Highest Prevalence of Modern Slaves
Which Country Has the Most Slaves?

Rank Country Estimated Number of Modern Slaves (Per 1,000 People)
1 North Korea 104.6
2 Eritrea 93.0
3 Burundi 40.0
4 Central African Republic 22.3
5 Afghanistan 22.2
6 Mauritania 21.4
7 South Sudan 20.5
8 Pakistan 16.8
9 Cambodia 16.8
10 Iran 16.2

Call me uninformed, but I did not know there were still that many slaves!

Seems to me the UN would be better served to concentrate on freeing and improving the lives of those in slavery TODAY! Wouldn't that be useful:rolleyes:
Except representatives of countries that still practice slavery sit on the UN Commission on Human Rights.

The UN has become a cabal of third world dictators conspiring to extort money from the US.

what about the Japanese who used captured Allied Troops to build the "death" railway? did they ever make reparation for all the deaths they caused?

Exact same argument for the slavery/reparations no-win situation.

IMG_0302[1].PNG

I did genealogy research. In the 1790 census, my 7th GGF owned a slave and helped him run his tavern in NY. Do the 3000 decedents of him have to pay reparations to the 3000 decedents of that Slave?

Maybe the US Goverment should be paying the descendants of the tavern owner for his volunteering his tavern for organizing meetings, and war injuries in the Battle of Oriskany that caused him to get a slave in the first place.

Maybe he ( and I ) would have been better off joining his father and 7 brothers that were Tory and given land in Canada.

My Great Great (Great) Grandfather Captain Wells, had some slaves. When they were "emancipated" they didn't go anywhere. They stayed right there and kept working for him just like before. Some of these former slaves of his told my Great Uncle Ab stories about Captain Wells after he passed away, and Uncle Ab told them to me.
As far as I know that was the extent of the slave owners in my family. My great great grandfather Captain Pepper had four plantations but that was after the war so there were no slaves.

My southern relatives were too poor to own slaves even if they wanted them. My northern relatives were rich but didn't own slaves. In fact my g-g-g- grandfather or whatever was a colonel in the Union Army. Can I bill those that get reparations for his service?

My southern relatives were too poor to own slaves even if they wanted them. My northern relatives were rich but didn't own slaves. In fact my g-g-g- grandfather or whatever was a colonel in the Union Army. Can I bill those that get reparations for his service?
Only if I can get Reparations for another GGF who served, captured and released from confederate POW camp.

I think my family washes. That’s why reparations are BS.

Latest posts

Back