Ukraine Hosting Deep State Biolabs, in Secret

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This Is Joseph Spencer, Served As United States Top Secret Operative, Worked For 7 Years As A Counterintelligence Agent For The CIA“Every year, at least 8 million children go missing in the world. I can attest that one third of them are abducted by government operatives and transported to any one of the 1,477 underground military installations on the planet.”Additional Information by Joseph Spencer & Jim Caviezel“They're pulling kids out of the darkest recesses of hell right now, and D.U.M.B.S (Deep Underground Military Bases) and all kinds of places.The Adrenochrome of children. Then imprisoned for the remainder of their lives. The children were subjected to biological and genetic experiments, dissections and mutilations. Because there was no form of anesthesia administered to the young patients, the halls reverberated with the screams of tortured children from morning to night.Because the screaming that I heard was so horrific, I can't sleep at night. At three in the morning, for whatever reason, I can hear it. The ones that perished were incinerated in the installation's crematoriums. 100%. All the three-letter agencies are all involved. Absolutely. I'm not saying all of the people are all, but the ones that are the most powerful, they're protecting. They're protecting this information from getting out. You mean CIA, All of them, yes.Yeah. The trafficking. Oh, I think this is far, I think it's far bigger than that now. Well, I mean, we were talking about two million children. He goes, yeah. Monetize these kids every year. That's correct. And then he started going into two million other children. Now, this is other agents that I'm speaking to too. And then the two other million are in the organ harvesting and it's just like two million this year, two million. Okay. And they just use them up and then they pass them off into organ harvesting programs. Talk to me about the, we'll get to that in a second. Talk to me about the demand. It's so organized on the trafficking of these children.Yeah. And for either sex or for an eventually organ harvesting, you can't just have that demand unless somehow that's organized also. A hundred percent. I believe. OK, so the agents that I've spoken to, all right, here's, here's the for a barrel of oil, $77k for a barrel of body parts and what's going to be a drain of chrome, all the plumes that are in the woman's mother's wombs.That goes from a plastic barrel. That's $77,000. Now that gets sent into these biolabs. $77,000 for a barrel of body parts of children, blood, all of that goes to these biolabs and then now go to Victoria Newlands testimony, the biolabs. You're talking about the biolabs in Ukraine. Correct. What, how can another place and wherever else is wherever else those places are. So yes, walk through the supply chain of the of the supply into the biolabs. What do they take? As far as the I can't give you the molecular structure, I can give you. What's this the input of the body parts? Everything, all the waste, all the body waste, all of that. That's what they told me. Has the stimulant in? Yes, that's one way again. It's probably not the ultimate way, but it's probably a diet coke. Who's organizing that? I would have to say definitely that has to be in the three-letter agencies.”

This sadistic and satanic use of our children as seen above and here below CANNOT go on!!!

1709212284696.png

1709212318195.png

Latest posts

Back