UK preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had to deal with a few trolls and wacko's in my short time online, mostly for some reason British ones, I dont know why living on a smallish island brings out the numb nuts maybe they figure because its a small land mass that nowhere is safe here, I've had that said a few times but its wrong if you know where to look.

I've had to deal with a few trolls and wacko's in my short time online, mostly for some reason British ones, I dont know why living on a smallish island brings out the numb nuts maybe they figure because its a small land mass that nowhere is safe here, I've had that said a few times but its wrong if you know where to look.
Government sheeple. Just take a look at how the sheeple are lapping up this CV bull$h!73

Government sheeple. Just take a look at how the sheeple are lapping up this CV bull$h!73
Absolutely mate, just watching them all line up to take the experimental shot, makes me sad we have so many snowflake sheeple in this country that just do what they are told.

Absolutely mate, just watching them all line up to take the experimental shot, makes me sad we have so many snowflake sheeple in this country that just do what they are told.

However thousands of non sheeple are meeting up every weekend at local “A Stand in the Park" meetings, forming action groups, building a network, listing like minded companies, sharing information etc etc etc. Last Sunday I met two pureblood paramedics at a meeting and learnt a lot.

You could also try the UK newspaper called "The Light".

Its not all glass 80% empty in the UK.

1642338281018.jpeg

Covid booster jabs in England to be thrown away as demand falls – YEEEEEES!! COME ON PEOPLE!

https://davidicke.com/2022/01/16/covid-booster-jabs-in-england-to-be-thrown-away-as-demand-falls/

He was entertaining. The first person that I've personally heard about that thinks they're a prepper because of their video games. Never thought someone would believe that. Since then, I've heard a youtuber talk about it, and other commenters talk about it. I understand that not everyone is a prepper that says they are, but this guy really believed he was a prepper because of the video games.

He was entertaining. The first person that I've personally heard about that thinks they're a prepper because of their video games. Never thought someone would believe that. Since then, I've heard a youtuber talk about it, and other commenters talk about it. I understand that not everyone is a prepper that says they are, but this guy really believed he was a prepper because of the video games.

I think you're mistaken, he's a hard-core post apocalyptic survivalist... not a prepper, :rolleyes:

Mate, if people didn't discuss their plans there'd be no such thing as prepper/survivalist discussion forums!
For examp, this Doomsday Hall discussion has run to 6 pages so far (pages 6-11) and my posts have scored 27 'Likes', and people have been contributing their ideas to it, so if i wasn't here those 6 pages would be just blank pages.

Okay people, the next thing up for discussion is what to do with our pee and poo, should we simply do it in buckets and sling it in the river outside the Hall to be carried away by the current, or should we drop it in cesspits then shovel it out and use it to fertilise our veg plot? (below).
Would anybody mind eating stuff that has been grown in human shite?
Doom-veg.jpg
You want to pollute the river with human faeces? Not a good plan. Urine can be diluted 10-1 and used as a fertiliser for plants. Human faeces should never be used to grow food crops as the probability of transmitting infectious disease is too great. You make composting toilets well away from food stock and use the mulch to trees for fuel only.
As for Doomsday Hall and digging trenches ... erm ... why not just use a castle with a moat? There are plenty of those in the UK too.
You'd probably know this if you spent more time outdoor, tbh.

Hi
I am Dorset based, near Poole.
Am part of a Stand in the Park group which meets in Poole Park on Sundays and most Thursday nights in a pub in Lytchett.
Hi Edmunde. Thank you for the reply. I'm near Wimborne, so not too far at all. I know Lytchett pretty well. Perhaps we can Pm and maybe meet up at some stage? It would be so nice to have a like-minded friend nearby as I am surrounded by snoozies out here lol

So just wondering if there are another preppers in the uk other than me nd me best mate (who's not on this forum yet) if there are whats your plans (rough ones lol) so if tsdhtf us fellow preppers might be able to join forces
Send me a PM - I'd be glad to chat, mate. A lot of folks here seem twitchy at best about getting in touch but last long as lone wolf or small group types. Safety in numbers, dude, but like-minded folks are almost impossible to find irl. Many of us are surrounded by the sleepy types.

Have a great day.

The surge suppressor sounds good. I’ve got a wind up radio and torch but haven’t got round to putting them in a faraday cage. Didn’t know you could use a cake tin. I’ve seen some convoluted ones online but took up too much space, cake tin is ideal. Can you buy emp proof solar panels? Thinking a small one for the garden would be best rather than the roof as I couldn’t afford it and would worry it wouldn’t be protected enough.
Any small electronic device can be put in a microwave to prevent emp. Anything bigger - build your own Faraday cage as it is much cheaper.

Latest posts

Back