UK preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it fills up, the overflow goes out the field line. A cesspit doesn't have a field line because it isn't designed to treat sewage like a septic tank does.
If you don't care about polluting the ground water you can use a permeable cesspit that leaks out into the ground, or just a cesspool that overflows when full.

When it fills up, the overflow goes out the field line. A cesspit doesn't have a field line because it isn't designed to treat sewage like a septic tank does.

Okay next question- why not simply sling our pee and poo in the river and let the current carry it away?

Okay next question- why not simply sling our pee and poo in the river and let the current carry it away?

Because it is toxic. That is why there are sewer treatment plants. You don't dump raw sewage into the water supply. It will make you real unpopular with any down stream residents, animal or human.

Because it is toxic. That is why there are sewer treatment plants. You don't dump raw sewage into the water supply. It will make you real unpopular with any down stream residents, animal or human.

Like I keep saying, i'm a hardcore survivalist, not a wimp, and I'm talking about a hardcore post-apoc world without 99% of humans in it, so there'll be no sewage workers, gettit?..:)
So I ask yet again- what'll we do with pee and poo?

If you look at the ariel view of the Hall, you'll see a river on the left flowing towards the sea, there'll be no settlements downstream, so the only complainants about our waste will be jaws and his mates..:)

Intentional contamination of a water supply is just plain retarded. Maybe you won't be drinking downstream, but other people and animals do.
Set it up like most farms have. We have a sewage ponding area that all waste ponds out to, about 5 acres out. There are plants that grow in there that filter it out. Ours is fenced.

Like I keep saying, i'm a hardcore survivalist, not a wimp, and I'm talking about a hardcore post-apoc world without 99% of humans in it, so there'll be no sewage workers, gettit?..:)
So I ask yet again- what'll we do with pee and poo?

What part of toxic do you not understand?

If you look at the ariel view of the Hall, you'll see a river on the left flowing towards the sea, there'll be no settlements downstream, so the only complainants about our waste will be jaws and his mates..:)

You stated you plan to eat the fish. That may have eaten your pee and poo. Not to brilliant.

Pee and Poo can be treated and used on the garden, any old gardener would tell you that.
Pee is full of nitrogen and is mixed 5 parts water to one part pee and can be watered onto the ground around your plants(not directly onto the leaves).
the Poo is collected and dried and composted in a seperate compost bin to garden and kitchen waste, this is because it has to be composted for longer than normal non human waste, you can then mix it with animal waste and use it to fertilise planting.
you NEVER throw either into a river or water course, this will pollute the river and make the water unusable. post SHTF you throw NOTHING away, it may be usable at a later time.
a REAL prepared survivalist would know all this.

1- With a big chunk of the Brit Army fighting in the American Revolution, the French seized their chance and began threatening the Brit homeland so we had to ship them back to defend Britain.

2- Hitler had already tried to get across the channel in 1940 but we carved up his Luftwaffe real bad so he abandoned the idea and he invaded Russia instead and the russkis whupped his ### because he was such a lousy military commander.
For examp he'd declared war on America after Pearl Harbor and it was like signing his own death warrant, and Churchill was over the moon..:)
achurch001p1.jpg
No one could ever question the valor of the British Military. Even when they were the enemy.

Yes guys you could be right, this website is called Doomsday Prepper Forums but I'm more of a hardcore post-apoc Survivalist, myself, not just a prepper, spot the difference?..
I CANNOT JUST LET THAT GO!!! Dropship has himself/herself?? shown to be nothing but a survivalist...along with the TV joke: Bear Grylls...eating worms and drinking filthy water from his dirty socks....
On top of that he does not understand the difference of the title of a forum on the internet and the REAL PERSONS who meet there and discuss survival and prepping ( and other funny stuff)...
I will happily help him to understand our true cores and then hit the ignore button ONCE AGAIN...
WE here on this Prepper Forum are NOT survivalists...we are NOT crazy fanatics awaiting ZOMBIES and ALIENS. We do not plan to eat worms and still live frogs and fish...
We are the top level of persons who are getting ourselves, our families, our groups of friends and sometimes for strangers ready to "be ready" for whatever life throws at us. NOT survival, just gardening, hunting, fishing, trapping, cooking, sewing, canning, teaching, learning and reading or writing our experiences in an internet forum for like minded people and sometimes having to live with a few TROLLS at the same time to give us a laugh or two...
We are not survivalists... WE ARE PREVIVALISTS...the open-eyed, intelligent and prepared ones who will have the best chances to SURVIVE without having to eat worms...LIVE FREE, Gary
PS: I have been learning and then later teaching survival since 1974 and even written a small book of notes with hundreds of pages, drawings and pictures for my kids and grandkids, makes me to think: I HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT SURVIVAL THAN YOU WILL PROBABLY EVER LEARN

Latest posts

Back